What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R12 Thu - Brisbane 12-40 Melbourne @ Suncorp

Round 12: Brisbane v Melbourne

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mxlegend99

Referee
Storm shouldn't be winning so easily when you look at who is missing. But then you look at who they have instead.

Nicho Hynes is a classy player many teams would kill to have at fullback or possibly even in the halves

Brandon Smith would be starting hooker at nearly any team in the competition. Harry Grant is a f**king superstar but this guy is still better than most 9s.

No real replacement for Munster. But between their backups being starting quality and Hughes being so good their depleted spine is still one of the best which is just insane. There's just no end in sight for their dominance under Craig Bellamy. I kept holding out hope that once the big 3 moved on they would turn to shit. But as each moved on they replaced them with ease and are now arguably better than ever. I swear to god

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Storm shouldn't be winning so easily when you look at who is missing. But then you look at who they have instead.

Nicho Hynes is a classy player many teams would kill to have at fullback or possibly even in the halves

Brandon Smith would be starting hooker at nearly any team in the competition. Harry Grant is a f**king superstar but this guy is still better than most 9s.

No real replacement for Munster. But between their backups being starting quality and Hughes being so good their depleted spine is still one of the best which is just insane. There's just no end in sight for their dominance under Craig Bellamy. I kept holding out hope that once the big 3 moved on they would turn to shit. But as each moved on they replaced them with ease and are now arguably better than ever. I swear to god

Nailed it

STORM.99/07

Bench

Finally getting some acknowledgement.

blaza88z

Coach
geez do you think that his the only problem at the Broncs..

Last night in the first half we weren't that bad, we showed plenty of spirit defending our line, just way too many errors and gave Melbourne that many chances to score inevitably they were going to score.

Some of Milfords passes last night, it's not even QLD Cup stuff, then he kicks it.. it goes about 10 metres forward and 20 metres sideways, they start their set on halfway. It is shit like this that has seen him being repetitively dropped, in each of the games after Milford has been dropped we've nearly caused the upset of the season (twice). We probably beat Penrith with any sort of decent halves combination and then obviously last week we did win.

Is he the only problem? absolutely not but without him we've looked a much better team, even with a dummy half that offers nothing in attack and a 5/8/halfback combination that is apparently changing every 2nd week. Things are getting better but Kevvie isn't a magician, we need to get rid of the dead wood and Milford is as dead as they come in that regard.

STORM.99/07

Bench
Last night in the first half we weren't that bad, we showed plenty of spirit defending our line, just way too many errors and gave Melbourne that many chances to score inevitably they were going to score.

Some of Milfords passes last night, it's not even QLD Cup stuff, then he kicks it.. it goes about 10 metres forward and 20 metres sideways, they start their set on halfway. It is shit like this that has seen him being repetitively dropped, in each of the games after Milford has been dropped we've nearly caused the upset of the season (twice). We probably beat Penrith with any sort of decent halves combination and then obviously last week we did win.

Is he the only problem? absolutely not but without him we've looked a much better team, even with a dummy half that offers nothing in attack and a 5/8/halfback combination that is apparently changing every 2nd week. Things are getting better but Kevvie isn't a magician, we need to get rid of the dead wood and Milford is as dead as they come in that regard.
Broncos put up a good fight in the first half but dropped away after half time

Generalzod

Immortal

Blaze I didn’t see the first half I was at the cinemas watching king Otto, seriously though I think Reynolds will direct them better next year. It’s not that these players can’t play look at how they managed to beat the Roosters..

morley101

Juniors
Finucane must be the quickest player over 10 meters or Jake Turpin has the weakest pass.
How else could you explain Finucane tackling a player just as he just gets the ball first off the ruck ?
The ref thinks he is onside...

Nerd

Bench
Finucane must be the quickest player over 10 meters or Jake Turpin has the weakest pass.
How else could you explain Finucane tackling a player just as he just gets the ball first off the ruck ?
The ref thinks he is onside...
My thoughts as well.

gUt

Coach
Yep then after giving the set restart for being offside, the second in two tackles, he was then apparently free to lie on the tackled player he had just been called offside for tackling for as long as he liked. Klein was obliged to send him right then and there but didn't.

Then we dropped the ball on attack.

Latest posts