What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R13 Fri - Wests Tigers 26-6 Penrith @ Leichhardt

Round 13: Wests Tigers v Penrith

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kilkenny

Coach
We have depth so I think we are capable of putting up a good show and winning.

At the same time you would have to think a full strength NRL side at home should be able to get the job done and beat a side without eight of there best.

I think Matt Burton in the halves us going to be a key our chances, his kicking game will be crucial, given Tyrone May doesn’t really have a kicking game.

The game will probably say more about the Tigers halves than our halves, if Brooks and Mybe do a more than good job well they should get the job done. If they don’t well maybe our depth can secure us the two points.

Vic Mackey

Referee

At the same time you would have to think a full strength NRL side at home should be able to get the job done and beat a side without eight of there best.

I think Matt Burton in the halves us going to be a key our chances, his kicking game will be crucial, given Tyrone May doesn’t really have a kicking game.

The game will probably say more about the Tigers halves than our halves, if Brooks and Mybe do a more than good job well they should get the job done. If they don’t well maybe our depth can secure us the two points.
Panthers fans acting like they’re the only Origin depleted side tonight

GongPanther

Referee
Yea...we've only got 7 players missing with over 1/2 of those being the best we have. But meh, either way during the game, if the Tiges suffer a loss, this place will be unbearable from the neutral fans POV. If we get done, the Tiges fans can dance in the streets and say they have at last beat a Cleary coached side, albeit a half of a reserve grade sprinkled with a smattering of rookies. Oh, and erm, we'll see you in round 24. :)

Kilkenny

Coach
TSP is up for it, been very active across many threads.

There will be no excuses, it is what it is, as I say a loss to you guys is much more palatable than to the Sharks or Roosters who are our opponents in our next two games.

I don’t say that with any disrespect, I simply say I’d rather you guys get the two points from us if and when we sustain our inevitable first loss.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Yea...we've only got 7 players missing with over 1/2 of those being the best we have. But meh, either way during the game, if the Tiges suffer a loss, this place will be unbearable from the neutral fans POV. If we get done, the Tiges fans can dance in the streets and say they have at last beat a Cleary coached side, albeit a half of a reserve grade sprinkled with a smattering of rookies. Oh, and erm, we'll see you in round 24. :)
Mate I’m clearly taking the piss calling us origin depleted, although saying we’re full strength is also incorrect as we’re missing 3 or maybe 4 from our full strength line up.

Penrith obviously a million times more effected by outs, however that’s not our fault, and you’d swear they’re the first team to ever be origin effected by the carry on by some.

GongPanther

Referee
Mate I’m clearly taking the piss calling us origin depleted, although saying we’re full strength is also incorrect as we’re missing 3 or maybe 4 from our full strength line up.

Penrith obviously a million times more effected by outs, however that’s not our fault, and you’d swear they’re the first team to ever be origin effected by the carry on by some.
LOL! You were not.

Kilkenny

Coach

I won’t be making any excuses Vic. (Although forgive me if the match officials decide this one can’t help but think they will play a huge part)

GongPanther

Referee
Tigers have a real chance in playing themselves back into form against quality opposition. Even if they lose, they can still use this to build onwards regardless.

OzDragon

Coach
Positively dripping with smug

Latest posts