What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R13 Sun - Newcastle 4-40 Parramatta @ McDonald Jones

Round 13: Newcastle v Parramatta

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bazal

Post Whore
I thought the pass from Opa was forward tbh.

And then I thought Waqa blew it.

Thankfully the King stepped in

2 weeks

Coach
I’d f**k matto but I really don’t want to have to go to aconversion therapy camp with him afterwards

butters.gif

Bazal

Post Whore
f**k we’ve missed Dylan brown

He does change things up nicely doesn't he?

Looks like he spent the time off deciding to play more footy which is good. His form had been pretty bad. But his defence on that edge is welcome too

hineyrulz

Post Whore
He does change things up nicely doesn't he?

Looks like he spent the time off deciding to play more footy which is good. His form had been pretty bad. But his defence on that edge is welcome too
His attack has been average this year, but i reckon he's the best defensive half in the comp.

Bazal

Post Whore
His attack has been average this year, but i reckon he's the best defensive half in the comp.

His attack already looks way better today, looks like BA or himself have decided he should be a bit more off the cuff?

mave

Coach
Now, why is that cat Fitzgibbon not in the bin ?

What is it with Knights players only getting put on report too late to give a penalty ?

t-ba

Post Whore
This Waqa Blake fella looks like a superstar.

Best sign him up for a few more years Brad Arthur!