What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R13 Sun - Newcastle 4-40 Parramatta @ McDonald Jones

Round 13: Newcastle v Parramatta

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bazal

Post Whore
Haha that was forward too it's like they can only focus on a low number of things and the crackdown has made them forget about the rules against passing forward.

KOMORI

Juniors
giphy.gif
Sook pulls the softest of milks, gets a bloke sin binned.... yeah he deserves an injury in my opinion. It’s f**king soft as f**k

Bazal

Post Whore
Sook pulls the softest of milks, gets a bloke sin binned.... yeah he deserves an injury in my opinion. It’s f**king soft as f**k

f**k up, wanker.

Take it up with the bloke who made a finger to the head a sin bin. I don't like it but I'd like it even less if every Lachlan Fitzgibbon did it and Parra didn't

KOMORI

Juniors
f**k up, wanker.

Take it up with the bloke who made a finger to the head a sin bin. I don't like it but I'd like it even less if every Lachlan Fitzgibbon did it and Parra didn't
Literally do not care who it is. Milking is soft as f**k. I can’t take it up with vlad but I can, and will, blow up about it. So EADC, and enjoy the taste

Bazal

Post Whore
That was an ok win. 8 tries without ever looking our best.

I think the BA gameplan actually got adhered to, which is nice. But I do wish we'd actually click at some stage this season we still looked pretty clunky.

The sin bin was rubbish though so part of me is glad it didn't cost Newie a 50 point scoreline.

nick87

Coach
What’s the knights record on old boys day?
Feels like anecdotally they get their f**king doors blown off regularly

but I have any actual data to back that up