What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R15 Fri - Penrith 38-12 Sydney @ BlueBet

Round 15: Penrith v Sydney

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 15 75.0%
  • Sydney Roosters

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vic Mackey

Referee
So wait the roosters are missing their first choice winger, 5/8, halfback, prop, hooker, second rower and lock?

Well panthers fans made the rules, a win tonight doesn’t count

Blues Riff

Bench
Two points, that's about it for Penrith. A win against such an undermanned team would certainly be no great achievement. The Roosters on the other hand can make a real statement with a win here. They've shown real tenacity this season and are high on emotion. It is for this reason that Penrith will have to bring their A game or risk getting their pants pulled down.

franklin2323

Immortal
So wait the roosters are missing their first choice winger, 5/8, halfback, prop, hooker, second rower and lock?

Well panthers fans made the rules, a win tonight doesn’t count

We certainly won't be carrying on like we are going to win the comp because of it. That is the big difference

Ruby Roundhouse

First Grade
speaking of history.. 😉

todd-byrne-scott-sattler.jpg

blaza88z

Coach
Penrith fans who think they can just slip in their origin players and get back on their merry way to dominating teams by 20+ are in for a rude awakening

I do think Penrith will win but it's hard to see it being a one way blitz, however they won't want to lose with their next game being against Parramatta

Penrith fans who think they can just slip in their origin players and get back on their merry way to dominating teams by 20+ are in for a rude awakening

I do think Penrith will win but it's hard to see it being a one way blitz, however they won't want to lose with their next game being against Parramatta
I don’t think the majority of Panther fans are thinking that way. We know how dangerous the Roosters can be, with or without their stars. They deserve respect.

Munted

Bench

Mate I don't think anyone of us fans think this will be a walk in the park.
On paper, the Panthers should win but the Roosters keep turning up this year and new guys slot in. Very Storm-esque.
Tedesco, Manu, Tupou, Chricton, JWH, Morris... That's a lot of class and fire-power.

Latest posts