What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R15 Fri - Penrith 38-12 Sydney @ BlueBet

Round 15: Penrith v Sydney

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 15 75.0%
  • Sydney Roosters

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mxlegend99

Referee
You look at who Roosters are missing and think this game will be easy. Bookies certainly do. Then you look at the roster they still have and player for player it's pretty strong still. It's easy to see why theyre so good even depleted.

In the starting sides there's not much between them with the halves giving Panthers the edge. Throw Keary in for Lam and there's nothing between them at all.

Panthers 1 to 12 with Cleary's kicking being the difference.

You look at who Roosters are missing and think this game will be easy. Bookies certainly do. Then you look at the roster they still have and player for player it's pretty strong still. It's easy to see why theyre so good even depleted.

In the starting sides there's not much between them with the halves giving Panthers the edge. Throw Keary in for Lam and there's nothing between them at all.

I think Penrith respect us enough as we’re still a top eight side but they’d be confident. Our outs mean we can’t beat but we can at least compete with the top four. I’ve accepted we’re not winning the comp this year long ago and look forward to these games cos they’re a good test for our rookies. The fact they we play each of the top four teams twice means we’ll get quality mileage on them which might be helpful for next year.

Valheru

Coach

Whilst we still have a good team on paper there is only one team that can blow this out early IMO. If the roosters are to win it's going to be an 80 minute slog. Panthers can win in an 80 minute slog but can also be up 24-0 after 20 minutes.

Cogburn

Juniors
If the Roosters start well it will be interesting to see how Penrith respond. I see Kikau is out, he's a huge loss. The Roosters are in this game no doubt.

GongPanther

Referee
I think Penrith respect us enough as we’re still a top eight side but they’d be confident. Our outs mean we can’t beat but we can at least compete with the top four. I’ve accepted we’re not winning the comp this year long ago and look forward to these games cos they’re a good test for our rookies. The fact they we play each of the top four teams twice means we’ll get quality mileage on them which might be helpful for next year.
IMO, if the Panthers and the Storm poo the bed in the finals, Roosters are a shoe-in for the comp. It'll be against the Eels, but I'm sure most in here would prefer an Easts V Souths GF so we see this site go into a full hilarious meltdown.

roofromoz

First Grade
Sure can't access online banking at the moment but the mood lightened a bit with confirmation Tyrone May will be playing NSW Cup this weekend.

Last edited by a moderator:

pantherz9103

First Grade
I'll be content with any kind of win just to get back the winning feeling again. Roosters are always tough to play even though we traditionally lift for them.