What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R16 Sun - Brisbane 26-18 Cronulla @ Suncorp

Round 16: Brisbane v Cronulla

• Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Normally I ignore your crap.
However on this occasion I have to point out your total f**ken bullshit
In 2017 at Lang Park, James Roberts either scored a try off a blatantly forward pass or was the one who threw it. The touch judge was right in line and just a couple of metres away. Every Cowboys fan at the ground booed the shit out of it.

A couple of years later your shit team scored a match winning try at Willows off a blatantly forward pass in the lead-up, which was right in front of the touch judge. If you don't remember any of this then it proves you don't watch the games or are a biased bastard.

I also recall a game between Cronulla and Broncos at Lang Park, a few years ago, that ended with Brisbane scoring a match winning try off a blatantly forward pass. So there's three examples that prove you're full of shit.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
In 2017 at Lang Park, James Roberts either scored a try off a blatantly forward pass or was the one who threw it. The touch judge was right in line and just a couple of metres away. Every Cowboys fan at the ground booed the shit out of it.

A couple of years later your shit team scored a match winning try at Willows off a blatantly forward pass in the lead-up, which was right in front of the touch judge. If you don't remember any of this then it proves you don't watch the games or are a biased bastard.

I also recall a game between Cronulla and Broncos at Lang Park, a few years ago, that ended with Brisbane scoring a match winning try off a blatantly forward pass. So there's three examples that prove you're full of shit.
I feel you have an unhealthy obsession with my footy club

Well this is just false.
Anyway come back and see me when you have won a few more premierships.
Let’s say at least half of what we have
Might take a while
Comments like this, and the one IBM made about 1997, are the reason the Broncos are hated by opposition supporters and prove everything I said about its supporter base.

Basking on glory from the past and thinking success will follow the Broncos because they're the Broncos is why the club is now a basket case. It's been 20 years since the Broncos were a truly dominant force, yet some of its fans still march about thinking the club is in the same company as the Melbourne Storm.

Over the last 20 years you've won just one premiership and have become the laughing stock of the NRL in recent seasons. The Cowboys have been more successful over that period, especially in finals games against your club.

A few weeks ago Steve Renough was whinging about the best players from all over Queensland not choosing the Broncos over the Cowboys and Titans. That's the sort of entitlement complex I was talking about and sums up the attitude of the club.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Comments like this, and the one IBM made about 1997, are the reason the Broncos are hated by opposition supporters and prove everything I said about its supporter base.

Basking on glory from the past and thinking success will follow the Broncos because they're the Broncos is why the club is now a basket case. It's been 20 years since the Broncos were a truly dominant force, yet some of its fans still march about thinking the club is in the same company as the Melbourne Storm.

Over the last 20 years you've won just one premiership and have become the laughing stock of the NRL in recent seasons. The Cowboys have been more successful over that period, especially in finals games against your club.

A few weeks ago Steve Renough was whinging about the best players from all over Queensland not choosing the Broncos over the Cowboys and Titans. That's the sort of entitlement complex I was talking about and sums up the attitude of the club.
Steve RENOUF is a legend of the game.
Show some respect and spell his name correctly you f**ken peasant

Well this is just false.
Anyway come back and see me when you have won a few more premierships.
Let’s say at least half of what we have
Might take a while

The Cowboys are not winning anymore premierships. They had their moment in the sun with JT but now he’s gone they’re sinking back into the mud. JT managed to jag his club a nice, shiny new stadium while they were still good. But now they’ve gone back to being sh*t they should load up their tractor and go back to 1300SMILES Stadium. That dump suits this Cowboys team better.

The Cowboys are not winning anymore premierships. They had their moment in the sun with JT but now he’s gone they’re sinking back into the mud. JT managed to jag his club a nice, shiny new stadium while they were still good. But now they’ve gone back to being sh*t they should load up their tractor and go back to 1300SMILES Stadium. That dump suits this Cowboys team better.
Cowboys aren't in an enviable position right now and will spend a few years rebuilding, but they aren't in dire straights trouble like Brisbane.

At least the Cowboys are not collecting wooden spoons and don't have an inept front office signing duds and criminals to long-term contracts and then paying other clubs to take them off their hands!

Latest posts