What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R18 Sat - Melbourne 48-4 Newcastle @ Cbus Super

Round 18: Melbourne v Newcastle

• Melbourne Storm

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Newcastle Knights

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pete Cash

Post Whore
There's about 10 teams full of football players stealing a wage this season. I've never seen so many quitters playing first grade as in 2021.

Players are just gassing out under the speed of the game and the way it's played now. They are only human

STORM.99/07

Bench
No wukkas mate.
I was actually taking the piss out of this forum for giving Matt Burton shit for 'almost' performing a Swan dive.
If you watched more than just Storm games you'd know a thing or two.
merkin.
I do watch other teams when Storm are playing with them

GongPanther

Referee
The scary thing is, guys who have previously shown ability have turned into actual shit in 2021.
Wighton, Frizell off the top of my head.
PVL can shove his expansion if this is the current state of the game.
There is no logical financial sense to promote another franchise. Even with having Gould at the Dogs, it's going to take another two to three years before they are again competitive. So I don't know how a new Qld club is going to fare in this climate of sorts.

Tweed Titan

Bench
Players are just gassing out under the speed of the game and the way it's played now. They are only human
Only problem is its the same ones playing well and the same ones playing shit each week. Play better and more disciplined and you won't have a problem.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Only problem is its the same ones playing well and the same ones playing shit each week. Play better and more disciplined and you won't have a problem.

The good teams don't gas out because they are the ones handing out the thrashings. Players are just wilting under weight of points.

Basically it's the good 3 or 4 teams who thrash everyone

The shit 10 or so teams who get thrashed by the above and take turns thrashings each other

And the even shitter teams who get thrashed by everyone

Latest posts