What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R18 Sat - Melbourne 48-4 Newcastle @ Cbus Super

Round 18: Melbourne v Newcastle

• Melbourne Storm

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Newcastle Knights

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

84 Baby

Referee
I’d call you crazy if you don’t believe another Scum premiership is just what the NRL needs. I think I’d prefer Covid cancels the comp then see even my team win it

Saxon

Bench
Literally never having to adhere to the salary cap his entire coaching career?
Coaching a side blessed by the NRL for 2 decades?
LOL - idiot. Storm were caught and punished - far more severely than any team ever - over a decade ago. No favours from the NRL like the Sharks who were conveniently "under the cap on the day" they won the 2016 final.

STORM.99/07

Bench
LOL - idiot. Storm were caught and punished - far more severely than any team ever - over a decade ago. No favours from the NRL like the Sharks who were conveniently "under the cap on the day" they won the 2016 final.
And let's not forget that Eels were over the cap between 2013-2016 by $3 mil and the nrl smacked them with a feather. Ok eels were around the bottom of the ladder. They took the 9's title off them and the prize money but that's no punishment