What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R18 Sun - Warriors 16-30 Penrith @ Suncorp

Round 18: Warriors v Penrith

• Warriors

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Penrith Panthers

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

t-ba

Post Whore
They should have held them in China obvs.

Not only is there no Covid whatsoever, there never has been and in fact simply being in China totally eradicates all traces of the virus

I doubt China would allow so many unvaccinated plebs in right now.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Poor Warriors, no luck at all. I've said it before Walsh needs to shave those Eyebrows and make his bald unlucky coach a hair hat.

Meth

Staff member
Walsh slipped and Koroisau hit him with the knees. No penalty. Nor should they have been. But if that's the case, why is a penalty like the one that Lodge copped last week when a player basically jumped and tripped and fell into his shoulder any different?

Bazal

Post Whore
Walsh was standing and then slid into the tackle.
Wtf is the guy meant to do.

It wasn't much different from the Dylan Brown knees, except much less forceful. Like I said, clumsy. Penalty at least...FFS if you get a penalty for a lazy open slap across the chops it's pretty clear that knees should be

Munted

Bench
It wasn't much different from the Dylan Brown knees, except much less forceful. Like I said, clumsy. Penalty at least...FFS if you get a penalty for a lazy open slap across the chops it's pretty clear that knees should be
Penalty yes.
Nothing more.
Walsh slid in to minimise the loss of ground getting tackled close to the line.
It's Tedesco 101.