What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R19 Thu - Parramatta 10-12 Canberra @ Cbus Super

Round 19: Parramatta v Canberra

• Parramatta Eels

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • Canberra Raiders

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gerg

Juniors
Get this for a kick in the nuts- I was based in Singapore 2018-2021.. completely missed the 2019 golden run apart from the GF which I bought tickets to 10 weeks out, knowing in my heart we'd make it, fly out, pay hotels etc... Crap result but proud of the club.

Return home to watch some good Raiders at last (after being member for years in crap times, + as a kid in early 90s)... Buy membership again & nekk minit, team playing like a busted arse every home game. Just dribble in attack. Soft defence. Such is life. From tropics to icebox...
Don't take this the wrong way, but you should bugger off again.

BadnMean

Juniors
Don't take this the wrong way, but you should bugger off again.

Can't. I'm trapped for the next 19 years until Scummo completes Phase 15 of the vaccine creep-out and the borders open.

That's IF Dutton's paramilitary Border Farce haven't just gone mad with power and locked us in entirely by then.

Vic Mackey

Referee
The Raiders have found a bit of form lately, although I expect it to end here. Not sure where their points come with so many outs.

Eels showed last week who their play makers are and now get Paulo back who will provide even more second phase play options

Parra by 20.

Sparkles 2001

Juniors
I have been inundated with requests from people on various social network platforms about what my thoughts are on this game. Defence will win you games and there are far too many turnstiles with green jumpers on

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I have a vague but unsettling sense of impending doom....
Paul Simon Lyrics GIF

shear_joy9

Coach
ricky's coin flip results in papalii starting on the bench this week.

and good on ricky for throwing harley smith-shields to the wolves. The guy's played 40min of football in like 4months, is picked on the wing when he's only played centre and gets to play on Sivo.

Bazal

Post Whore
Braith is hosting

Covid keeps throwing up huge emotional and mental challenges, honestly