What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R22 Thu - Melbourne 26-16 Canberra @ Sunshine Coast

Round 22: Melbourne v Canberra

• Melbourne Storm

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • Canberra Raiders

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GAZF

First Grade
merkin, do you ever banter during the game? Or do you wait for the victory, pull the dildo from your ass and then come in and gloat with your gape?
Was clearly born in one of those years. I'm leaning towards the latter.

Reflector

Juniors
I know a lot of blokes here like Danika and I'll admit, she is slowly growing on me.

Knows her stuff when it comes to footy, but also seems like the kind of girl you could take out to a nice seafood restaurant, count on to dress for the occasion and not go "Urgh, how the f**k are you supposed to eat this?" when they brought out your main courses...

I would take her out for a nice seafood dinner and call her again.

Someguy

First Grade
Hodgeson was lucky he didn't get sent off

I think the ref got caught up in the excitement. Raiders were dominating with their defence but it was getting ridiculous with the lack of respect for the held call and high shots no longer being called.

Brave effort by the Raiders and they have certainly shown storms small bench is exploitable but it probably wasn’t as close as the scoreboard shows. The tackling of players long after the held call really took Grant out of the game but same strategy in most games is going to see multiple sin bins

GongPanther

Referee
After tonights performance from the Storm, they'll be banged up like fook with some of their players feeling some hits. Hughes is surely out after CHN knocked him into next Tuesday. The Titans must fancy their chances, Parra the week after is a lost cause.

Someguy

First Grade
After tonights performance from the Storm, they'll be banged up like fook with some of their players feeling some hits. Hughes is surely out after CHN knocked him into next Tuesday. The Titans must fancy their chances, Parra the week after is a lost cause.

losing Hughes is actually not that big a deal. Hynes will go the halves and they will field a bench with some extra size. The issue will be finucane out especially if NAS is still gone.
Biggest issue is Iermia, that guy would not get a run in the current tigers team (and not in the Papenhuzen/JAC way) simply not first grade standard yet

Apey

Staff member
I will say this about the Storm. The difference between their best and worst performances is so bloody narrow...more so than the rest of the comp. They have not played what I would class as badly all year.
I thought they were pretty bad tonight. Due a loss which is pretty understandable 18 wins in.

blaza88z

Coach
Seeing some of the carry on in here from the Melbourne contingency is making me half want to see Penrith take to them