What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R24 Fri - Sydney 12-54 South Sydney @ Suncorp

Round 24: Sydney v South Sydney

• Sydney Roosters

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • South Sydney Rabbitohs

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
should be charged as well for this - contrary conduct grade 1 - 100 - enjoy your pics of him as it wont be till 2022 that you will see him play again
You’re still dirty on him for returning the Ford Focus that Uncle Nick left him with a grubby ashtray.

Teddy should have snotted him, but he was afraid he might break a nail.

Yeah when he’s 35 to collect one more big retirement paycheque. 3 year deal sounds about right. I’m sure Puke Brooks will have realised his potential by the time Teddy returns.
Geez; can you imagine Nofa and Teddy playing in the same team. The ball would go sideline to sideline every play with just dummy half runs…

mozza91

Coach
Robbo has compromised Latrells right to a fair trial. I hope he walks free.

Rads and 9.5 fingers got their punishment after a fair hearing without the opposition coach taking pot shots from behind an ugly face mask behind a microphone.
9.5 fingers actually made me laugh out loud.

This Year?

Immortal
We were drubbed 50+ twice already.
Seeing Latrell go full genius, ending Roosters theoretical chances and taking 50+ on Chooks is me done for the season. 50+ on the Merge and I can slip in to the off season nicely.
Already done a few weeks ago or you mean you want to double down?

horrie hastings

First Grade
should be charged as well for this - contrary conduct grade 1 - 100 - enjoy your pics of him as it wont be till 2022 that you will see him play again

That ball he smashed down after scoring the try only missed the Roosters player head by millimetres, the force he slammed it down would have given the player on the ground concussion. I reckon he had intent of the ball hitting the Roosters player so yep should be charged for it. Tedesco questioned the ref about it after it happened but as usual the refs eyes was closed, more or less reckoned there was nothing in the incident.

The Rosco

Bench
I’ve been waiting 9 years for that presser. That was more satisfying than winning the game. If there was any doubt that we are reffed differently it is gone tonight. If that was jwh he would’ve left the field in handcuffs. It’s not about the result. We were never winning this game. Time and time again we are shafted. It’s unbelievable. Absolute disgrace. Where is that dickhead vlandys to tell us about the duty of care to protect players like he did after radleys bins vs broncos. I know we aren’t the only ones to cop the short straw but geez we cop it more than most.
Mate, I know you're hurting and all, if you think you guys are reffed unfairly, you should try supporting a shit team.
Shit teams don't matter.
You Roosters are still given refereeing advantages, compared to your garden variety WT or doggies.
Not Souths level of advantage . . don't be fkkn stupid.
But advantages nonetheless.
Maybe there's a protected species pecking order. It would surely start with Souths.
Listening to Robbo's presser was a joy. Would have preferred if he didn't play the victim card . . . coz he made so much sense just shredding Perenium.
Anyway, hope Latrell gets 6, but deep down, you know it would be racist if he didn't play a part in the final series.
Let's also see what Gagai or Walker ( forget which one it was ) gets for yelling in the ref's face that he " has to be FUXXXXX kidding"