What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R25 Fri - Parramatta 6-40 Penrith @ Cbus Super

Round 25: Parramatta v Penrith

• Parramatta Eels

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Penrith Panthers

Votes: 19 76.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The_Frog

First Grade
Arthur doesn't think he has a chance of making 4th and so he's turned his attention to the elimination game next week. Meanwhile IC names his best 17, although I'm expecting Leniu to get a run. This puts the pressure all back on us of course. Fancy being beaten by a mob of reserve graders who haven't played a game in two months.

GongPanther

Referee
Arthur doesn't think he has a chance of making 4th and so he's turned his attention to the elimination game next week. Meanwhile IC names his best 17, although I'm expecting Leniu to get a run. This puts the pressure all back on us of course. Fancy being beaten by a mob of reserve graders who haven't played a game in two months.
I smell a baiting ambush. The NRL and the refs better be aware of this.

This Year?

Immortal
I'm actually shocked that the kiss blowing, contemptible person (alleged by Tigers fans) hasn't rested many players, so I assume lifting the JJ Giltinan 2 years in a row means more than being fresh for a charge to lifting the Provan-Summons.

Last edited:

The_Frog

First Grade
I'm actually shocked that the kiss blowing, contemptible person (alleged by Tigers fans) hasn't rested many players, so I assume lifting the JJ Giltinan 2 years in a row means means more than being fresh for a charge to lifting the Provan-Summons.
I've no doubt the club would like to win the 100k, having lost squillions in gate takings in a year they should have been packing the old ground out on a regular basis. But it's not very likely really. The Storm have named enough of their regular side that they should get past the Sharks.

I'd guess he wasn't satisfied with the cohesion last game.

Bazal

Post Whore
I'm being 100% honest when I say I don't even know who Samuel Loizou even is.

Is he the trainer?

GongPanther

Referee
I've no doubt the club would like to win the 100k, having lost squillions in gate takings in a year they should have been packing the old ground out on a regular basis. But it's not very likely really. The Storm have named enough of their regular side that they should get past the Sharks.

Players on the vids today mentioned that Ivan wants to sort out some combinations before the finals.

This Year?

Immortal

I think maybe there'll be changes depending on what happens Friday night. He just wanted to name his best available to see what Bellamy would do. Can totally understand the cohesion part of it though with a few important wheels of the cog recently returning or returning this week.

The_Frog

First Grade
I'm being 100% honest when I say I don't even know who Samuel Loizou even is.

Is he the trainer?
I hadn't heard of him either but Google is Your Friend. A Rouse Hill Rhino who played Australian Schoolboys a couple of years back. Looks like he'd fit through a keyhole so probably a bit quick.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
A Hayze and a Haze in the same line-up, old mate Bald Arthur is 3 d chessing our arses.
jimi hendrix GIF

roofromoz

First Grade
I'm actually shocked that the kiss blowing, contemptible person (alleged by Tigers fans) hasn't rested many players, so I assume lifting the JJ Giltinan 2 years in a row means more than being fresh for a charge to lifting the Provan-Summons.

His rationale is most of the key players have been rested throughout the second half of the season, mostly through injury (and HIA protocols for Yeo) but Capewell was suspended and JFH was out of the bubble for a while. I can understand that, but Luai hasn't been one of those players... possibly may be an exclusion later in the week when the squads get cut to the final 17.

Latest posts