What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R25 Sat - Brisbane 35-22 Newcastle @ Suncorp

Round 25: Brisbane v Newcastle

• Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Newcastle Knights

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Apey

Staff member
So glad a knock back was actually allowed to be a knocked back, but it's not consistent with the way they call anything that hits the deck a knock on
But it wasn't knocked back. Yes it ended up behind where he ended up but it hit the ground in front of where he touched it.

Johns Magic

Referee
Funny how normally they would rule a knock on but not today..

Been happening all year. Toby Rudolf blatantly taking out Ponga in the air was much worse than this one though. The funny part is the clubs that aren’t good enough to make up for it are the ones with selective memory.

hineyrulz

Post Whore

Meth

Staff member
The Knights are not going to win the competition, but they don't play unattractive football.

Broncos have got better in the last month or so

Generalzod

Immortal
Been happening all year. Toby Rudolf blatantly taking out Ponga in the air was much worse than this one though. The funny part is the clubs that aren’t good enough to make up for it are the ones with selective memory.
But no one was taken out here, I’m amazed how the refs didn’t rule a knock on..

Bazal

Post Whore
He is confusing the knock-on interpretation with the forward pass interpretation.

Am I? How would you know.

I thought it went backwards. You and the Knights fans apparently didn't. We disagree. Nothing to do with "interpretation".

I think we all agree it's inconsistent with the way they call it 99% of the time.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
If the calls keep going your way it could be anything
Sometimes in sport we have to deal with piss-por refereeing. I don't think there will be a worse try allowed than this Fitzgibbon try this year:
Screen Shot 2021-09-04 at 3.23.36 pm.png
Actually, 2 weeks later the Warriors were awarded a try from a Bronco grounding, it is all fun and games tho!

Latest posts