What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R25 Sun - Gold Coast 44-0 Warriors @ Cbus Super

Round 25: Gold Coast v Warriors

• Gold Coast Titans

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Warriors

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

One Warrior

Bench
It’s a fine line, Titans win by 12 season gets a tick, win by 10 seasons been a shocker. Coach must be hoping warriors have their eyes on their trip home tomorrow.
Unlikely as the Warriors won't be going home to NZ, no flights or MIQ and therefore will be
staying in Queensland and more than likely doing pre-season training at Redcliffe.

Rich102

Staff member
It’s a fine line, Titans win by 12 season gets a tick, win by 10 seasons been a shocker. Coach must be hoping warriors have their eyes on their trip home tomorrow.
Warriors can't get a trip home till December due to lack of quarantine spaces in NZ.

This Year?

Immortal
I'm still shaking my head at how a team with a 10-14 record will make the finals, which is a new low record for making the finals. 10-14 in a normal season typically means finishing 10th to 12th on the ladder. Shocking standard with the mid to lower table teams this year. However it may as well be the Titans who end up making the 8 for a bit of a novelty factor, so Titans by 12 tomorrow.
Totally get the sentiment, but when you get a top 3 that have had such an amazing season which could have seen any of them as minor premiers any other year, it had to happen. The gap between the best and the rest is alarming.

Someguy

First Grade
Peachy 5/8 with sexbomb not being n the squad, Dfaf on the bench… they don’t deserve top8

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
The Titans have a lot more to play for so you would think they will barely get up, it all depends on how keen the Warriors are to ruin their party.

Bazal

Post Whore
I have a distinct feeling that watching this game will be like watching isaiah and Rhyno try to f**k a doorknob

davi

Juniors
Its a shame this game is not getting televised on free air TV. Instead what we have to look forward to is a dead rubber between the Tigers and the Bulldogs on Nine. No offense to anyone who follows these teams. But this game has something to play for the Titans.

Eelectrica

Referee
Its a shame this game is not getting televised on free air TV. Instead what we have to look forward to is a dead rubber between the Tigers and the Bulldogs on Nine. No offense to anyone who follows these teams. But this game has something to play for the Titans.
Plot twist. If the Titans lose to the Warriors, make the dogs tigers gane a playoff for the 8th spot because why not.

Meth

Staff member

Bloody hell that sounds like an awful decision.

Meth

Staff member
Everybody is missing the other twist in this game. If we can win by 40 odd, we move into 10th

Meth

Staff member
Happy Fathers Day to all the dad's out there. Hope you had a great day!

Here's hoping the Sharks play the Roosters next week

roofromoz

First Grade
I'm still shaking my head at how a team with a 10-14 record will make the finals, which is a new low record for making the finals. 10-14 in a normal season typically means finishing 10th to 12th on the ladder. Shocking standard with the mid to lower table teams this year. However it may as well be the Titans who end up making the 8 for a bit of a novelty factor, so Titans by 12 tomorrow.

Counterbalanced somewhat by the two top teams both being 21 and 3, and third being 20 and 4.

This Year?

Immortal
I'm so torn. Do I want to see Fifita, Tino and Fotuaika or Tracey, Katoa and Kennedy for another week. It's up to the footy gods to decide.

Meth

Staff member
No way Titans deserve to play finals, but its only a week.

I was surprised recently by the fans poll that said most people prefer top 8, rather than 5...must have been a lot of Sharks and Knights fans

Fangs

Coach
Morality questions:

Titans are ahead by 12 with 10 seconds on the clock. Warriors are on the 40m line. They opt to kick a 40m field goal, the kick itself goes 60m and lose the game by 10.

Do the Warriors pass the pub test?

Latest posts