What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R25 Sun - Wests Tigers 0-38 Canterbury @ Moreton Daily

Round 25: Wests Tigers v Canterbury

• Wests Tigers

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr Spock!

Referee
You know there's someone else who's looking for a club?

1- Corey Norma

6- Ashley Taylor
7- Luke Brooks

9- Mitch Rein

1- Corey Norman
2- Blake Ferguson
3- Dylan Walker
4- Will Chambers
5- Jorge Taufua
6- Ashley Taylor
7- Luke Brooks
8- Sharon Woods
9- Mitch Rein
10- Aiden Tolman
11- Leeson Ah Mau
12- Tariq Sims
13- Tyrone Peachey

res
14-Sam Williams
15 - Ben Teo

The_Frog

First Grade
I don’t know why Panthers fans are carrying on like we’ve never had multiple years of mediocrity, shit coaching, players who we paid overs for and talented juniors we persisted with that were duds.

Pot kettle black.

We’re going OK but when we win it, we can act like merkins. Right now, we’re one of the rest.
Coming second has always beaten the living shit out of coming 13th, in every sporting competition ever held anywhere in the universe.

The_Frog

First Grade
There's animosity there because Cleary was a coach that was heavily involved in signing up a significant number of players on big money for 3-4 years.
I guess its his fault that only bums want to go to the club then.

As I've said before, so long as you continue to blame your problems on others they are yours to keep.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
I guess its his fault that only bums want to go to the club then.

As I've said before, so long as you continue to blame your problems on others they are yours to keep.
The problem is shared between coaches, players and management. It's not a matter of simply blaming others, it's an honest expression about each persons part in the mess we are in. Cleary has contributed to it. That's not opinion. It's fact.

He is in no way completely responsible, but he's not blameless either. At this stage the club needs to accept that every player, coach and administrator is intrinsically linked to failure. They all need to move on or threads from their mindset and behaviour will continue to be a problem.

Look at it as if a coach had done the same to a club you support. You certainly wouldn't be impressed..

Last edited:

McNulty

Juniors
Dufty is suuuuch a massive downgrade on Meaney.

Gonna be awesome watching Trent blaming everyone but himself when his hand picked side eats shit.
Dogs wanted to keep Meaney. I doubt any player would so no when Melbourne come knocking.

GongPanther

Referee
I don’t know why Panthers fans are carrying on like we’ve never had multiple years of mediocrity, shit coaching, players who we paid overs for and talented juniors we persisted with that were duds.

Pot kettle black.

We’re going OK but when we win it, we can act like merkins. Right now, we’re one of the rest.
So going by your logic, everyone in here should not be gibbering on until GF day. In fact, just delete the whole LU forum for the year.