What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R3 Fri - South Sydney 26-16 Sydney @ Stad Aus

Round 3: South Sydney v Sydney

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Someguy

First Grade
with all the carry on about no send offs last weekend JWH is odds on to be getting an early shower for some sort of trumped up reason this week.

my tip is a “late” hit on Reynolds.

then Bennett will say some magic words in the presser and he will be gone for 12 weeks.

In all seriousness though Souths duty of care looks questionable when you compare a clearly out of it Reynolds playing the next week vs a slightly stunned Cleary taking a week off

with all the carry on about no send offs last weekend JWH is odds on to be getting an early shower for some sort of trumped up reason this week.

my tip is a “late” hit on Reynolds.

I know he’s no longer in our game but I’d expect Greenberg to turn up at the judiciary to make sure the ‘right’ punishment was meted out

SDM

First Grade
then Bennett will say some magic words in the presser and he will be gone for 12 weeks.

In all seriousness though Souths duty of care looks questionable when you compare a clearly out of it Reynolds playing the next week vs a slightly stunned Cleary taking a week off

Souths entire club is built upon the foundation of letting mongoloids keep playing after suffering head knocks which include facial disfiguration.

Jim Rockford

Bench
Souths entire club is built upon the foundation of letting mongoloids keep playing after suffering head knocks which include facial disfiguration.
Speaking of mongoloids, I suggest you take a good look around at the home crowd at the next Eels match.

SDM

First Grade
Speaking of mongoloids, I suggest you take a good look around at the home crowd at the next Eels match.

I always do, its like real life Where's Wally, but it is not just confined to Eels games, in any large public gathering I like to play spot the random mongoloid in a souffs jersey.

Jim Rockford

Bench
I always do, its like real life Where's Wally, but it is not just confined to Eels games, in any large public gathering I like to play spot the random mongoloid in a souffs jersey.
Perhaps you should take note of all the inbred bogan Westies in Squeels jerseys at the next game at Bankwest. It's quite a sight.

Cockosh

Juniors
A shame they got booted out. Would’ve had another 2 spoons

Attachments

• 26F7029D-9CC3-4B1D-A6FA-11CEE2D54A3E.png
    26F7029D-9CC3-4B1D-A6FA-11CEE2D54A3E.png
    969.2 KB · Views: 10

Bazal

Post Whore
Well you know he wouldn't be wearing a Crapamatta jersey as he saved a bunch of kids as opposed to a Squeels fan who would have molested a bunch of kids.

You seem to have serious issues.

Both mentally and with forming a cogent insult.

SDM

First Grade
Well you know he wouldn't be wearing a Crapamatta jersey as he saved a bunch of kids as opposed to a Squeels fan who would have molested a bunch of kids.

I know it is very hard to tell them apart, but that is not Sloth from The Goonies, it is Sam Burgess, the Souffs jersey is the giveaway. The only things that Burgess has ever saved, was the coke dealers of the eastern suburbs from having to get a real job.