What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R3 Fri - South Sydney 26-16 Sydney @ Stad Aus

Round 3: South Sydney v Sydney

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jim Rockford

Bench
I know it is very hard to tell them apart, but that is not Sloth from The Goonies, it is Sam Burgess, the Souffs jersey is the giveaway. The only things that Burgess has ever saved, was the coke dealers of the eastern suburbs from having to get a real job.
Wow, talk about having serious issues in forming a cogent insult.Your buddy Bazal obviously meant to reply to you not me.

Bazal

Post Whore
Am I the only merkin who thinks this so-called rivalry is boring as f**k?

I mean I reckon most rivalries are dead anyway but particularly this one...when you need a washed up movie star to put out a publicity stunt like the book of feuds to try and get some traction it's probably a shithouse rivalry

t-ba

Post Whore
This is such overhyped bullshit.

Growing up in the ancient times of the 1990s, Norths v Manly and Saints v Cronulla were the only two local derbies with venom. Most Roosters and Souths fan I went to School with actually liked the other club. Most Norths and Manly fans would sooner die in a fire than see the other side experience joy.

Someguy

First Grade
Two oldest clubs in the game!? Melbourne storm has been around longer than the current incarnation of both teams!

This is such overhyped bullshit.

Growing up in the ancient times of the 1990s, Norths v Manly and Saints v Cronulla were the only two local derbies with venom. Most Roosters and Souths fan I went to School with actually liked the other club. Most Norths and Manly fans would sooner die in a fire than see the other side experience joy.

Saints v Dogs was always very willing.