What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R3 Fri - St Geo Illa 38-12 Manly @ WIN

Round 3: St Geo Illa v Manly

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

shear_joy9

Coach
someone needs to give dessie a concussion check before he submits his team list.

Walker at fullback again and the clubs future 5/8 pushed into the second row for a busted foran.
And that's nothing compared to his hatred of dummy halves.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
someone needs to give dessie a concussion check before he submits his team list.

Walker at fullback again and the clubs future 5/8 pushed into the second row for a busted foran.
And that's nothing compared to his hatred of dummy halves.
Looks like he has mary in one ear and tim sheens in the other. Mary's selections were from being a complete potato and the sheenius was just for the sake of being different

Vic Mackey

Referee
Looks like he has mary in one ear and tim sheens in the other. Mary's selections were from being a complete potato and the sheenius was just for the sake of being different

Nothing will ever compare to Sheens picking 2 wingers on the bench

‘You pick your best 17 players and worry about positions later’

Nothing will ever compare to Sheens picking 2 wingers on the bench

‘You pick your best 17 players and worry about positions later’

I'll see your two wingers on the bench and raise you a fullback and a five eighth (Dally M Player of the year) playing centres in State of Origin.

Thanks to the Fittler & Alexander Brains Trust. Thanks for the 2-1 Series loss against the worst Queensland side in the SOO era.

This Year?

Immortal
I saw some Gorilla Glue on Desmond's desk this week.

I can only assume he's using it to keep his toupee on.
Maybe he wants to do this:
giphy.gif

Bazal

Post Whore
I mean, I rate Nathan Brown highly obvs, but jesus christ if Desmond lets Taupau go to get him that is a significant downgrade IMO

Latest posts