What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R3 Sat - Canberra 31-34 Warriors @ GIO

Round 3: Canberra v Warriors

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Neither does this.
pay attention

you said the pass was forward ... from behind the play
& it looked sus yes

but when seeing it from the front camera
it was fine

no comparison to the pass from the warriors which was forward from the back
front
side
above
beneath

& outer space

anything else you need help with ?

Last edited:

Valheru

Coach
They were certainly short on the bench but at 31-10 with 30 to go they should be holding on.

Raiders right edge defence was diabolical.

Bazal

Post Whore
They were certainly short on the bench but at 31-10 with 30 to go they should be holding on.

Yeah but Curtis Scott had a query busted rib and they couldn't replace him so I don't think that's a fair knock tbh.

The forward pass try wound up the difference. Which isn't to say it's the reason Canberra lost, but it shouldn't happen

Dav0c

Juniors
play had stopped & defences were set for the tackled in the air call
unlike the utter BS non forward pass call

try & keep up

Right I think I get it now. You're saying if the Raiders had scored it's a square up but since they didn't, it isn't.

Dav0c

Juniors
pay attention

you said the pass was forward ... from behind the play
& it looked sus yes

but when seeing it from the front camera
it was fine

no comparison to the pass from the warriors which was forward from the back
front
side
above
beneath

& outer space

anything you need help with ?

No sweetheart I just asked if you agree that camera angles can be deceiving. Never said the pass was forward.

mozza91

Coach
Shit call aside that was an amazing game of footy. Both sets of fans should be proud of their team.

Pete Cash

Post Whore

Come on mate we had a player out there with a f**ked rib and a middle third player in the backrow who was being exposed for speed.

The warriors did great to exploit it but I'm not gonna crucify the raiders for it. It is what it is

another nufty who knows nothing about RL, scott had a broken rib ..

& they nearly did hold on anyway...
then henry decides to intervene & not with the forward pass call but a tiny alleged indiscretion in the ruck similar to 30 he let go earlier
why does he call that one then

because hes an idiot not fit for NRL refereeing

Valheru

Coach
Come on mate we had a player out there with a f**ked rib and a middle third player in the backrow who was being exposed for speed.

The warriors did great to exploit it but I'm not gonna crucify the raiders for it. It is what it is

Whilo said anything about crucify?

Yeah sure you could all be woe is me and put it purely down to injuries or actually look at the short comings of the side the first 3 weeks and try to improve.

Raiders defence was dreadful all day. The first try was a prop who walked through the line as an example.

Yeah sure you could all be woe is me and put it purely down to injuries or actually look at the short comings of the side the first 3 weeks and try to improve.

Raiders defence was dreadful all day. The first try was a prop who walked through the line as an example.

All day ?
haha
after playing for 30 minutes with no interchange & 2 players having to stay on the field injured ....yes

the only short comings here is your knowledge of RL

Pete Cash

Post Whore

I don't think a lot can be read into us being shredded on that edge when rooted. Some games you just shrug off and move on. This is one of them. If the edge gets owned next week with a centre with a working rib and a backrower who can slide that's one thing but this week I'm not gonna draw much data from it. It was very clear Scott couldn't tackle but what could we do really ?

Valheru

Coach
All day ?
haha
after playing for 30 minutes with no interchange & 2 players having to stay on the field injured ....yes

the only short comings here is your knowledge of RL

Yes, all day.

Warriors were cutting them open on both sides. I'm sure after he gets over his tantrum sticky will address the situation.

There is another team right now in the same position as the raiders playing against a better team than the warriors and they aren't leaking points willy nilly.

Valheru

Coach
I don't think a lot can be read into us being shredded on that edge when rooted. Some games you just shrug off and move on. This is one of them. If the edge gets owned next week with a centre with a working rib and a backrower who can slide that's one thing but this week I'm not gonna draw much data from it. It was very clear Scott couldn't tackle but what could we do really ?

If raiders were in front by say 10 I would agree with you.

31-10 is a lead they should have held on to. I'm not saying it is panic time or anything like that but definitely improvement to be made.

Yes, all day.

Warriors were cutting them open on both sides. I'm sure after he gets over his tantrum sticky will address the situation.

There is another team right now in the same position as the raiders playing against a better team than the warriors and they aren't leaking points willy nilly.

you sure about that ??

you have NFI you clown lol

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
Yes, all day.

Well in the end the other team lost by 24 after their opposition lost two key players so...

You would be proud had the roosters put in the kind of effort the Raiders did tonight.