What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R4 Thu - Manly 6-46 Penrith @ Lottoland

Round 4: Manly v Penrith

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Exsilium

First Grade
I hate these games. You know Penrith should win and do so comfortably but then you just know Garrick, DCE and JakeT will have a blinder

blaza88z

Coach
f**k me it's embarassing that we're still playing in cow paddocks like Brookvale in 2021. It's a f**king bush ground in the world's elite Rugby League competition

This game needs to be dragged into the 21st century of professional sport kicking and screaming

If you didn't know better and were watching for the first time you could've swore Manly were the side who got promoted from the state cup, otherwise as you said.. their ground is a piece of shit compared to some of the other stadiums going around

gunpk

Juniors
I really miss watching the old Jake T. Used to hit hard every tackle but is becoming somewhat of a plodder

Bazal

Post Whore
Big crowd have rocked up, obviously hoping that they all get asbestosis and don't have to watch much more of Manly this year