What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R5 Sun - Parramatta 12-26 St Geo Illa @ Bankwest

Round 5: Parramatta v St Geo Illa

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hineyrulz

Post Whore
This LU game thread shapes up as being an absolute Hummmmmmmm- Dinnnnnnnngggaaaaaaa!!!

The two baldest fan bases on LU go head to head in a no holds barred shit posting extravaganza!!!! The only winners in this one are the neutrals, Gaping and Ashley and Martin.

And what a line up of shit posters we’ve got

@WaznTheGreat what else can you say about this bloke??? He’s changed his name but he’s still the baldest lesbian on LU.

Then there’s @2 weeks what about this bloke, there isn’t a GIF or Jeff Stryker joke he hasn’t used but he’ll be back shit posting up a Storm.

And @Bazal what about Bazal, he’ll be on here after a skinful ready to rumble don’t you dare get in his way.

And I can’t forget my old mate @This Year? he’ll be on here as amusing and as bald as ever.

Add in @jargan83 @Sans Souci Sainter @Eelectrica @Sphagnum and a cast of neutrals always happy point out how bald both teams are and it could just be the LU Gape thread of the year.

6pm Sunday night, if you aren’t on here you must have hair and a life and don’t know what you’re missing............

Edit - I typed all this out in Mattttttttty Naaaaaaables voice.

jargan83

Coach
This LU game thread shapes up as being an absolute Hummmmmmmm- Dinnnnnnnngggaaaaaaa!!!

The two baldest fan bases on LU go head to head in a no holds barred shit posting extravaganza!!!! The only winners in this one are the neutrals, Gaping and Ashley and Martin.

@WaznTheGreat what else can you say about this bloke??? He’s changed his name but he’s still the baldest lesbian on LU.

Then there’s @2 weeks what about this bloke, there isn’t a GIF or Jeff Stryker joke he hasn’t used but he’ll be back shit posting up a Storm.

And @Bazal what about Bazal, he’ll be on here after a skinful ready to rumble don’t you dare get in his way.

And I can’t forget my old mate @This Year? he’ll be on here as amusing and as bald as ever.

Add in @jargan83 @Sans Souci Sainter @Eelectrica @Sphagnum and a cast of neutrals always happy point out how bald both teams are and it could just be the LU Gape thread of the year.

6pm Sunday night, if you aren’t on here you must have hair and a life and don’t know what you’re missing............

I read this in a Matt Nable voice long before before I got your edit lol

The_Frog

First Grade
2 wins over spoon favorites and Newcastle who were pulling guys out of the crowd to have 13 on the field because on injuries.

Parra comfortably.
Actually THEY were the spoon favourites before a ball was kicked. They will try to drag Parra into a trench warfare kind of game which they aren't very adept at.

Brilliant! Haha

385DF2F6-ACAF-4439-9FB2-29647312E1AB.jpeg

AnonymousLurker

Juniors

Pity it’s a Sunday game , we all know how well the servers work on Sunday