What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R9 Sun - St Geo Illa 32-12 Canterbury @ Netstrata Jubilee

Round 9: St Geo Illa v Canterbury

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lolololololol
We never beat the dogs, and we'll make their plodders look invincible this weekend

The Last thing we need was a "commemoration round" coinciding with a dogs game..

I was on the hill last time that happened... the week of Lance Thompson's passing... worst Dragons performance i've ever seen, and I've seen plenty.

It was also the last time I went into a pinking-blinding-rage during a dragons game, that afterward I committed to myself I'd never do again. This game might test my resolve.

This Year?

Immortal
Already there.
Just want to thank people like yourself and this year? among others for setting the bar so high
It takes years upon years of disappointment to become the bed wetter I am now. Eels and Raiders fans would only be the ones that could really empathise with and trully understand the psyche of a Dragons fan. I fear whenever I'm confident of a win or a good season, the footy gods will smite me in the cruellest way.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
It takes years upon years of disappointment to become the bed wetter I am now. Eels and Raiders fans would only be the ones that could really empathise with and trully understand the psyche of a Dragons fan. I fear whenever I'm confident of a win or a good season, the footy gods will smite me in the cruellest way.

Hang on a minute mate.
When was the last time you got the spoon?

THE CHAMP

First Grade
I’m doing pretty good on the punt this season when it comes to footy anyway.
And I’m going to declare the dragons are specials in this game

Grapple

Bench
I wish all you saints fans luck, boy oh boy ya gonna need it. you've never seen an attack quite like ours before, prepare to hear the "six more" call echoing out through the stadium as you guys continue to fall behind our superior speed and dynamic ruck play. players switching left right and beyond, children screaming in the stands "how is that possible?". i'll tell ya how, it's called trent barrett motherf**kers. take your children home, this one is rated Adults Only. You think Hayne was bad? Well think again, here comes Canterbury!!!!!!

Final score: Saints 22 Canterbury 4

Sphagnum

Coach
giphy.gif

Bazal

Post Whore
It's a question of who gapes worse this afternoon....the Dragons, the Bulldogs, or the budget LU servers

My money's on the servers

Latest posts