Bugger. I’m in the GF for my SuperCoach at work and I have Murray. Ah well see how we go. Might have to pick up Sele
I think if the game was on Thursday then Reyno would not be playing but the extra couple of days will likely see him good to go.An update on injuries after our Round 19 win over the Warriors: https://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2...ies-after-our-round-19-win-over-the-warriors/
Not a bad injury report there. Glad to hear Reyno and Cody are allgood, nothing serious. Hoever, I'd certainly be resting Reyno this week, simply cannot risk him one bit.
Hopefully Graham and Knight are good to go and it sounds like Johnston and Tatola are progressing well. The only not so good one is Sele. Yes, he's nearing a return but he was set to be back this week and we need him this week with no Cam.
I was worried that this would happen, it was totally unnecessary that high shot.Judiciary - Taane Milne charged: https://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2021/08/07/judiciary-taane-milne-charged/
Earn the week off in September. Until then, momentum matters. If players need a break, give them reduced training load.Bennet reported at the press conference, just about full squad available for the run home and the finals.
10 wins a row through a minor spate of injuries, origin etc the question is whether or not some of your marquee should be rested for the run home -pre-finals.
At stake is the best opportunity for being at the big dance.
I think the following players would benefit from a spell and some freshening up.
1. Cody. Just because he’s about the best player in the game at the moment. Too precious to waste. If he hurts a hand, he can’t get mm perfect no look passes away inside.
2. Cam Murray: Had an injury, an extra couple of weeks may see him launch into his freak dominant form.
3. Latrell. Team was disproportionately effected when he had that long injury. Playing really well. Frighteningly well.
4. Gags. A couple of bonus weeks should settle his recent injury down. Wouldn’t be rushing him.
5. Reynolds. Goalkicking will be critical against the storm and Panthers. That golden boot and a thank you for his heroic efforts.
I am still weighing up Cook tbh.
Its a very fortunate thing to have everyone available, but it doesn’t take a lot to get injured or fall victim to a taunt.
I recall verills and radley doing their acs in one game and that was the end of the roosters ( plus some bad coaching decisions) that year and worse still, they’ve never quite recovered.
Id consider resting all of the above for the regular season or a 2 week rest at least.
They can do hard aerobics to or touch games to keep match fit.
As for any Renno record gripes, i still maintain it was nonsense to release him in the first place. Note gags left soon after. They are pretty close.
My expectation is that Bennet has this spell business worked out. Just need to see what he does.
It’s probably good for the second string players to get some experience, keep them hungry and the first graders toey!