What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Rabbitohs Injuries And Suspensions

Valheru

Coach
My god!!! Your not the full quid my boy, the camera man put in a complaint and fox followed thrpugh,were do u get off calling everything u dont like a lie. Weve spent too much of our time with you and youve come here i suspect,not for logical conversation, something i doubt roosters are capable of, but to disrupt our hallowed ground and abuse our brethren,take a hike,were u may say because your forum is useless, jump of nth head,feel the wind in your feathers,lololo
Putting in a complaint is not the same as saying a camera was broken. That is the made up part.

Ikonic

Juniors
^^ was just about to ask about this.. does anyone have any info on Cams injury and is it going to shorten his pre season training or will he be good to good come training?

Ikonic

Juniors
^^ was just about to ask about this.. does anyone have any info on Cams injury and is it going to shorten his pre season training or will he be good to good come training?
Nevermind listening to the Podcast apparently he may miss the first couple games which sucks.
No Trell & no Murray v Storm, Penrith, Broncos aye aye aye

Rabbits20

Immortal
Nevermind listening to the Podcast apparently he may miss the first couple games which sucks.
No Trell & no Murray v Storm, Penrith, Broncos aye aye aye
Yep he won’t have much of a pre season. He really needed the surgery though he was playing busted most of the year and still he was brilliant.