What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Rabbitohs Rumours, Signings And News

Rabbits20

Immortal
Yeah, I don't quite understand that. It says free shipping for orders over $100 but it added it on. I didn't want to miss out so I ordered it anyway and I'll give the club a ring tomorrow to see what the story is.
What did the club say mate? I’ve been at work 10 hours had no time to ring.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Th
I didn't get a chance to ring today. I'll have to give them a call tomorrow. I'm also waiting to hear from Callmack to see if he needs me to grab his one for him.
Thanks mate.

So we are playing Penrith next week. Gonna be bloody tough. Once again tonight they got all the ref calls. They’re already great as it is before getting these calls.

All we can ask is the boys do their best but it’s a mighty ask.

Jim Rockford

Bench
I rang 6 times, there was a msg saying id rung before business hours, which were 9 to 5 and id called bet 9.35 and 11.
So i sent an email on the thumper email asking for a call back.
As we discussed before Handy, I think the problem is they are probably short staffed due to the lockdown. Hopefully you'll get a reply to your email.

Jim Rockford

Bench
Th

Thanks mate.

So we are playing Penrith next week. Gonna be bloody tough. Once again tonight they got all the ref calls. They’re already great as it is before getting these calls.

All we can ask is the boys do their best but it’s a mighty ask.
I'm quietly confident mate. Penriff have shown that they are the new competition chokers. Look good in the regular season but like last years GF they can't get the job done when it matters. Our big names will be refreshed after having this week off. The true obstacle between us and #22 is Melbourne.

Hellray

Juniors
We don’t need or shouldn’t want Sims. We already have Koala, Host, Murray & Arrow we don’t need Sims
Agreed. We just need depth players that we can groom into future replacements or someone to just cover during rep season ot injuries.

Again I’d be looking at storm duo Shonig, Max King, Murchie from Warriors or getting young Rodwell back or Magoulias who also is a south’s junior

handyman2190

Bench
Just watching the New/broncos game, are my eyes decieving me, milf has slimmed down, he has also picked up his defence 3 times he has killed attacking raids by ponga 1 on 1,impressive.
Yes we dont need simms expensive and 31years old. Yes young and or 2nd grade standard prop/2nd rower that can develop. Rodwell played ok last night.

Rabbit57

Juniors
Just watching the New/broncos game, are my eyes decieving me, milf has slimmed down, he has also picked up his defence 3 times he has killed attacking raids by ponga 1 on 1,impressive.
Yes we dont need simms expensive and 31years old. Yes young and or 2nd grade standard prop/2nd rower that can develop. Rodwell played ok last night.we
Wasn’t sure about the Milford signing but agree he is showing the goods against Newcastle. Running the ball well, playing tough, great kicking, beautiful passing and when he chases he looks fast

Latest posts