What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Rabbitohs Rumours, Signings And News

callmack1

Staff member
Fans to be part of 'significant' review into rule changes - Annesley: https://www.nrl.com/news/2021/09/06...ignificant-review-into-rule-changes-annesley/

Also, from NRL.com, we all knew this was happening with Josh Cook but it was officially confirmed today,

Cook joins Bulldogs

The Bulldogs have secured the services of Josh Cook from the Rabbitohs for the next two seasons.

The 22 year-old has been an understudy to his namesake Damien at Redfern and is yet to make his NRL debut.

"We think that Josh has untapped potential and will provide another great option in the hooker position," Bulldogs CEO Aaron Warburton said.

handyman2190

Bench
Green quiting Qld origin coaching i think paves the way for a tigers return,poor madge another sacking on the cards,at least he gets 2 years money i suppose. Personally this tiger town doco has shown me 1 thing, i ask the question, does maguire use the F word too liberaly? I think players would get sick and tired of the swearing every 3rd word, what do u think boys?

callmack1

Staff member
Bennett returns, Mal swoops or a radical three-legend solution - Maroons coaching contenders: https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/st...r/news-story/8a4d6ba395efc561fb19f2708f8fc968

Green quiting Qld origin coaching i think paves the way for a tigers return,poor madge another sacking on the cards,at least he gets 2 years money i suppose. Personally this tiger town doco has shown me 1 thing, i ask the question, does maguire use the F word too liberaly? I think players would get sick and tired of the swearing every 3rd word, what do u think boys?
I f**king think he does Handy! Way too f**king much!

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
The rumour is that he grated and wore thin on the Souths boys for exactly this reason. When you got SOO and international test players in the team, they don't want or expect to be spoken to like that on a regular and weekly basis. Their other coaches didn't and wouldn't. And you can see it in the results after 2014 - 8th, 12th, and 12th.

This, plus the way he made GI play on one leg when he was clearly broken, and the "bootcamp" training sessions - they'd all had enough.

But hey, I remember when Madge turned up to coach the semi final a few hours after finding out his mum died - despite the complaints above, he'll hold a special place in my memory because of this.

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
Regardless of what else happened, he broke our drought. I'll always respect him for that.
That too. And turning up when his mum died is also a big thing in my eyes.

Anyway, that basketcase of a franchise deserve all the misery they are getting, and I don't feel sorry for them one bit (sorry Phantom).

They sold us out when they decided to merge, to save their arses, instead of standing strong like we did, and taking it to court; and then wanted to sue the NRL when we were re-admitted - I don't forget these things.

It's not all Madge's fault - their recruitment has been terrible, paying overs for criminals and garbage players - Pascoe needs to be the first person sacked, then all their recruitment personnel, then a board spill to sack the board

Jim Rockford

Bench
That too. And turning up when his mum died is also a big thing in my eyes.

Anyway, that basketcase of a franchise deserve all the misery they are getting, and I don't feel sorry for them one bit (sorry Phantom).

They sold us out when they decided to merge, to save their arses, instead of standing strong like we did, and taking it to court; and then wanted to sue the NRL when we were re-admitted - I don't forget these things.

It's not all Madge's fault - their recruitment has been terrible, paying overs for criminals and garbage players - Pascoe needs to be the first person sacked, then all their recruitment personnel, then a board spill to sack the board
Mate I couldn't agree more. While there are some cool Tigers fans (like Phantom as well as my brother-in-law), everything you pointed out they did back then makes them one of my most hated clubs today. I will say that I tend to find that the ones who were Magpies fans are usually pretty cool while the old Balmain fans are the worthless scum.

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
Mate I couldn't agree more. While there are some cool Tigers fans (like Phantom as well as my brother-in-law), everything you pointed out they did back then makes them one of my most hated clubs today. I will say that I tend to find that the ones who were Magpies fans are usually pretty cool while the old Balmain fans are the worthless scum.
1631013467505.png

Latest posts