What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Rabbitohs Rumours, Signings And News

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
Ever since the "Dubbo Debacle" in Round 11, here are the results of the Top 6 teams:

RankTeamPlayedWonLostWin%For (Avg)Against (Avg)Diff
1Rabbitohs1413193%512 (36.6)211 (15.1)+301
2Storm1413193%485 (34.6)192 (13.7)+293
3Sea Eagles1410471%501 (35.8)286 (20.4)+215
4Panthers1410471%322 (23.0)218 (15.6)+104
5Roosters1410471%355 (25.4)332 (23.7)+23
6Eels147750%294 (21.0)307 (21.9)-13

The best overall record, the best attack, and the 2nd best defence.
Extraordinary record.

I never put to much stock in that Dubbo game, the boys heads weren't in it, if I'm correct, it was the height of the Adam "will he stay, will he go" saga

southsport

First Grade
I wouldn't expect that immediately but quite possible in the future if he can keep developing.

After all, Campbell started out on the wing as well.
True, I was thinking more if other options aren't up to standard, anyway there is someone with a good contact at souths saying that the club is talking to a quality centre that is seeking a release from his current contract but no names have been forwarded.
Brother southy id leave paulo were he is,he is just starting to develop, he is getting use to it he had a great game stopping to o and scored the winner.
It's hard to disagree with your position on that one, Paulo is developing into a quality winger imo.

handyman2190

Bench
True, I was thinking more if other options aren't up to standard, anyway there is someone with a good contact at souths saying that the club is talking to a quality centre that is seeking a release from his current contract but no names have been forwarded.

It's hard to disagree with your position on that one, Paulo is developing into a quality winger imo.
He surprised me,to o made half the meters he usually makes in the second half 2ice they made breaks he helped chase down,he done ok, if we have a problem after next year and he continues developing,we may try him at centre

Rabbit57

Juniors
He surprised me,to o made half the meters he usually makes in the second half 2ice they made breaks he helped chase down,he done ok, if we have a problem after next year and he continues developing,we may try him at centre
I think he has a lot more development to go before you would line him up against a Justin Olam, Joey Manu, Bradman Best, Kotoni Staggs, Jack Bird or Dane Gagai (as of next year) etc.
Interesting fact about Paulo. He has played 11 games this year for 11 wins. Better keep him in for the next two games.

Latest posts