What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Rabbitohs Rumours, Signings And News

Jim Rockford

Bench
Speaking of corruption, I can't believe that thug JWH hasn't been charged and jailed for what he has done, it's been completely swept under the carpet, all because the NRL wants ratings.

I'll bet my mortgage the NRL are praying the Rorters beat Manly.

I don't want that to happen, I'm praying Manly wins.

Not because I'm afraid for our guys, I know they can whoop ass, but I want them 100% focused on footy and making the GF.

The bloodbath will come, and we will be ready for the war, but I don't want that to f...k up our chances of making the GF
You just know that next time we meet they are going to do everything they can to get as many of our guys suspended as they can. All their talk of "payback"is laughable. They seem to forget that we're looking for a little payback of our own1) to the scum on their bench who abused the hell out of Trell as he left the field and 2)to Jared Wannabe Hardman for blocking Trell from going to check on how Manu was. They seem to think Victor The Midget is going to be their Avenging Force. All I can say is "Bring It Chicken Pluckers, we'll be ready and waiting"

handyman2190

Bench
Speaking of corruption, I can't believe that thug JWH hasn't been charged and jailed for what he has done, it's been completely swept under the carpet, all because the NRL wants ratings.

I'll bet my mortgage the NRL are praying the Rorters beat Manly.

I don't want that to happen, I'm praying Manly wins.

Not because I'm afraid for our guys, I know they can whoop ass, but I want them 100% focused on footy and making the GF.

The bloodbath will come, and we will be ready for the war, but I don't want that to f...k up our chances of making the GF
Your 100% correct if we play the rorters it will be a bloodbath and screw our chances in the GF and that will be the aim of the rorters i hope manly smack them

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
Your 100% correct if we play the rorters it will be a bloodbath and screw our chances in the GF and that will be the aim of the rorters i hope manly smack them
Yes, because you know, I know, everyone who has cardinal & myrtle blood knows, when it comes to that Bondi scum, THE WAR IS ON!

You think our boys think differently? After all, we are talking born and bred locals like Cameron, Campbell, Adam, Keon, AJ, Blake. They HATE the Rorters more than we do. Not to mention adopted sons like Jai, Cody, Tom, all of whom have personal beefs with someone, or all of that snobby mob

It's precisely the reason I want Manly to smash the Rorters.

Their time will come. Conflict and war is inevitable. But now is not quite the right time. And, if truth be told, I'm pretty sure Latrell wants to be there in the war. He has scores to settle, the Manu thing is just scratching the surface of his scores to settle with those pricks that treated him like s#!+

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
You just know that next time we meet they are going to do everything they can to get as many of our guys suspended as they can. All their talk of "payback"is laughable. They seem to forget that we're looking for a little payback of our own1) to the scum on their bench who abused the hell out of Trell as he left the field and 2)to Jared Wannabe Hardman for blocking Trell from going to check on how Manu was. They seem to think Victor The Midget is going to be their Avenging Force. All I can say is "Bring It Chicken Pluckers, we'll be ready and waiting"
Victor the Sphincter?

Pretty sure Cam would love to put this prick, who is trying to snake Fittler to give him the NSW #13 jersey, on the permanently injured reserve list.

handyman2190

Bench
Hey brethren, on nrl360 u know how they put 3 or 4 players up for player of the round, our thomas won by a long shot, good on him a fantastic game.
I recived a email about the squads for HM u17s and u19s
That lock we pinched from the rorters i cant remember his name, isnt in the u19s squad,there was even a vid on the website with him Q&A does anyone know if he has been moved up to nsw cup?
I hope we havent lost him i seem to remember duncan is that his first or last name?

Last edited:

Jim Rockford

Bench
Their time will come. Conflict and war is inevitable. But now is not quite the right time. And, if truth be told, I'm pretty sure Latrell wants to be there in the war. He has scores to settle, the Manu thing is just scratching the surface of his scores to settle with those pricks that treated him like s#!+
Exactly Brother! We've got bigger fish to fry right now. The Bondi Buttplugs will keep for now.

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
Hey brethren, on nrl360 u know how they put 3 or 4 players up for player of the round, our thomas won by a long shot, good on him a fantastic game.
That lock we pinched from the rorters i cant remember his name, isnt in the u19s squad,there was even a vid on the website with him Q&A does anyone know if he has been moved up to nsw cup?
I hope we havent lost him
Who's the player brother?

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
On another note, do any of you (slightly) older fellas remember the episode on Happy Days where the Fonz had to say he was wrong?

I posted a YouTube link here:

This was Peter Tunks on 2SM today doing everything he could not to praise Souths' performance on Sat, or their chances going forward.

I always suspected why he is so down on Souths, especially surprising for a local, but he let slip the reason a few weeks ago when a caller challenged him.

"I wouldn't know, they sacked me."

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Jim Rockford

Bench
I think his name is duncan we pinched him from the rorters played with ilias taaffe and mamouzelos in sg ball
I had to go for an MRI the other day. I was wearing my Bunnies hoody and when I went into the room to get it the guy who was running the machine said "Öh, you're a Bunnies man"Told him I sure was and he said his son used to play with Ilias. He said he knew back then that Ilias was going to play in the NRL and be something special.

southsport

First Grade
I hope we havent lost him i seem to remember duncan is that his first or last name?
Are you referring to Tallis Duncan?

Rabbits20

Immortal
Ever since the "Dubbo Debacle" in Round 11, here are the results of the Top 6 teams:

RankTeamPlayedWonLostWin%For (Avg)Against (Avg)Diff
1Rabbitohs1413193%512 (36.6)211 (15.1)+301
2Storm1413193%485 (34.6)192 (13.7)+293
3Sea Eagles1410471%501 (35.8)286 (20.4)+215
4Panthers1410471%322 (23.0)218 (15.6)+104
5Roosters1410471%355 (25.4)332 (23.7)+23
6Eels147750%294 (21.0)307 (21.9)-13

The best overall record, the best attack, and the 2nd best defence.

Latest posts