What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Rabbitohs Rumours, Signings And News

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
It just seems to me you just want to have a whinge about anything Souths do.
Really? How is that? Because I raised an issue, one issue, about how I didn't think the management were handling this specific aspect of the negotiations well - so I am "whinging" about anything about Souths?
Maybe if you spent some time to read the entire posts instead of just the landing page last written you would know otherwise.

If Reynolds goes, there will be a contingency especially if we have a rookie half.
I already wrote that I understand this, and get that. I would expect the club to be proactive in this regard. I don't have an issue with this.

It seems some supporters are just looking for reasons to shit on the club.
Oh, ok, so not agreeing with every single thing the club does means you are "shitting" on them?
So you must mean all the paid members, and supporters who signed the petition - are they are "shitting" on the club?
The paid members and supporters who signed the petition to keep Alex Johnston, were they also "shitting" on the club? By the way, Alex Johnston says hi.

The last time I checked, this was a democracy, not a dictatorship. A dictatorship is where if you don't agree with every single thing that the leadership does is correct, then you must be "shitting" on them.

I'll try to remember that you are not "shitting" on the club the next time you post something about the club or the team that you don't agree with.....

Mr Spock!

Referee
Really? How is that? Because I raised an issue, one issue, about how I didn't think the management were handling this specific aspect of the negotiations well - so I am "whinging" about anything about Souths?
Maybe if you spent some time to read the entire posts instead of just the landing page last written you would know otherwise.

I laready wrote that I understand this, and get that. I would expect the club to be proactive in this regard. I don't have an issue with this.

Oh, ok, so not agreeing with every single thing the club does means you are "shitting" on them?
So you must mean all the paid members, and supporters who signed the petition - are they are "shitting" on the club?
The paid members and supporters who signed the petition to keep Alex Johnston, were they also "shitting" on the club? By the way, Alex Johnston says hi.

The last time I checked, this was a democracy, not a dictatorship. A dictatorship is where if you don't agree with every single thing that the leadership does is correct, then you must be "shitting" on them.

I'll try to remember that you are not "shitting" on the club the next time you post something about the club or the team that you don't agree with.....
Yep have a whinge, mate.

All you're seeing are conspiracy theories by the evil Pappas to upset Reynolds leaving,.

We support the club not footballers who come and go, many of whom have treated Souths like a transit lounge.

What's Crowe doing about keeping Reynolds?

Btw Coleman was a better half than Reynolds....So was Field.

And maybe look up free speech, mate.

It works both ways.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Blokes like this are going to find it very difficult to get long term contracts due to their history of concussion.

Yeah, Matterson is another one that springs to mind. I think our 17 is stronger with Liam Knight in it. It sucks because it was a head clash at training.

I dont think he's a write off yet though let's see how he comes back this year. I reckon he could be our enforcer up front with Su'a.

Rabbits20

Immortal

I already wrote that I understand this, and get that. I would expect the club to be proactive in this regard. I don't have an issue with this.

Fully agree mate love your posts and passion keep it up!

callmack1

Staff member
From Zero Tackle,

Agents push to raise minimum age for signing teen stars

The NRL and Rugby League Players Association are reviewing the Agent Accreditation Scheme.

There are over 100 accredited managers, but most don’t have any first-grade players listed as clients.

According to a report from The Sydney Morning Herald, managers feel players should not be able to sign with a manager until the age of 17.

Currently, kids can be represented from the age of 15.

The move would stop agents from signing as many players as possible in the hope of unearthing a superstar.

ARLC chairman Peter V’landys said the meeting of agents was a good thing for the game.

“Their own destiny is in their hands,” he said.

“The managers I speak to, they want the change. They don’t want to be perceived the way they have been. They want to walk down the street as a player manager with a good reputation.

“I welcome that. I look forward to their input. I’ve spoken to a few of them and they want to be part of the solution. Ironically, it’s for their benefit.”

There has also been talk about reducing the number of agents in the game, although how that would happen isn’t exactly certain.

Discussions surrounding potentially raising the fee for accreditation which currently sits at $10,000 have been held.

V’landys said that any changes would be looked over with a fine tooth comb.

“There are plenty of reforms we can do, and then it comes down to the enforcement of it,” he said.

“I want the player managers to get first crack at it so they can engage in their own solution.”

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors

Souths Till I Die

First Grade

I feel like I could be a journalist these days with some of the crap these idiots write. Reynolds won't go to the tigers because of his 'relationship' with the coach that gave him his debut and he won a premiership with.

If Reynolds was to leave i think he would be happy at the tigers. Im not convinced he's leaving though. His manager has played his cards and didn't get the reaction out of the club that he wanted.

I feel like I could be a journalist these days with some of the crap these idiots write. Reynolds won't go to the tigers because of his 'relationship' with the coach that gave him his debut and he won a premiership with.

If Reynolds was to leave i think he would be happy at the tigers. Im not convinced he's leaving though. His manager has played his cards and didn't get the reaction out of the club that he wanted.
He will go