What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Rabbitohs Rumours, Signings And News

Nafedogg

Juniors
There is no pressure on Milf anymore, think about being on his salary and getting hammered week in week out. Yes he hasn’t performed a lot, but the broncos as a whole are all the same. Milf at Canberra was a gun, 2015 milf was good. It’s clear he is tying to get his form back by signing on a low wage. I’ll be happy to eat my words if he fails, but let’s hope he works out like Benji did!

Jim Rockford

Bench
They're still there.

Milford would've signed on for a couple of buckets of KFC.
It's not about what we're paying him, it's the fact he will be taking a spot one of these gun juniors could be filling. I strongly suspect that even if he is not playing well he will still get picked to justify signing him.

Rabbits20

Immortal
If Milford has been signed to start in our halves I’m not happy with that. If it’s for the 14 role then it could be worth it.

But if Ta’affe plays 14 and Milf 6 or 7 it’s just holding Ta’affe back again.

Ta’affe is 23 now so if he’s not ready to start in the halves now in 2022 I don’t think he will ever be ready.

While my mind was wondering at work today i had a thought - what about Lachlan Lewis as a ball-playing edge forward? I don't believe there'll be much of a demand for him as a half and at 190cm, he's tall enough to be able to put on extra size required and is capable of going head to head with bigger forwards as we saw a few years ago when he took on and held his own against Sam.

Not likely to happen i admit but the thought intrigues me.
he would be great at wrestling training for Cody lol

Jim Rockford

Bench
If Milford is signed for 14 (replace Benji) or back up and 1yr then so be it (although still think whatever we are paying him could be used better elsewhere )
If the plan for him to walk into a starting spot next to Cody (at expense of bring through our young guys and letting Reyno go).. then that is ridiculous
Couldn't agree more with all of that.

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
What a bad F....ing day this has been.

First my NBA team trades one of their best players to move up in the draft from #17 to #10 - and then draft a guy who would have fell to #17 anyway and won't be ready to start for a number of years, if ever, all the while some sure fire dudes fall to #10 and past #10, and they pass.

Then I get an e-mail from South's about this shamozzle of news, all the while one of our favourite sons is going to the team this neglected nobody comes from to our team, and our designated successor is back to park footy at La Perouse.

Then some Maltese dude rings up Graeme Hughes on 2SM saying he heard Mario Fenech is in a nursing home - that family grew up next to me in Botany - I went to school and played footy with his brother Stephen.

All the while, these diseased pricks spreading COVID all around us so we will be in lock-down until 2022, and I'm locked in, can't see anyone in the family.

Man, this has been one bad f....ing day.

southsport

First Grade
It's not about what we're paying him, it's the fact he will be taking a spot one of these gun juniors could be filling. I strongly suspect that even if he is not playing well he will still get picked to justify signing him.
It was never planned for Taaffe to play halfback.

Jim Rockford

Bench
What a bad F....ing day this has been.

First my NBA team trades one of their best players to move up in the draft from #17 to #10 - and then draft a guy who would have fell to #17 anyway and won't be ready to start for a number of years, if ever, all the while some sure fire dudes fall to #10 and past #10, and they pass.

Then I get an e-mail from South's about this shamozzle of news, all the while one of our favourite sons is going to the team this neglected nobody comes from to our team, and our designated successor is back to park footy at La Perouse.

Then some Maltese dude rings up Graeme Hughes on 2SM saying he heard Mario Fenech is in a nursing home - that family grew up next to me in Botany - I went to school and played footy with his brother Stephen.

All the while, these diseased pricks spreading COVID all around us so we will be in lock-down until 2022, and I'm locked in, can't see anyone in the family.

Man, this has been one bad f....ing day.
Mate, I know exactly how you feel. Hearing this news about Falcon is just the last straw for me.

welds2

Juniors
you are the man mate, have all the early mail and post interesting thoughts. Well done to you. And i love Milford on $350k

NovoBunny94

Juniors
Man.. I don’t know how long or if he is signed for next year but Stefano Utikamano (?) would be a great addition to our forward pack.. dude is a beast

Latest posts