What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Rabbitohs Rumours, Signings And News

handyman2190

Bench
We have lost mago to superleague, we should snap up woods, cheap and experienced,benji could convince him, we also need at least 3 backs, id replace, marsters, gagai, and id let dargan go as well, i know scott is trouble but if we clause his contract, he may be a bargain buy, and at this stage maybe we take a chance,we need centres

southsport

First Grade
We have lost mago to superleague, we should snap up woods, cheap and experienced,benji could convince him, we also need at least 3 backs, id replace, marsters, gagai, and id let dargan go as well, i know scott is trouble but if we clause his contract, he may be a bargain buy, and at this stage maybe we take a chance,we need centres
Woods could be a bargain as you say but I just don't want the bloke at souths.

callmack1

Staff member
Sam Burgess chokes up over tragic death of father and ‘one of the biggest things that hurts me’: https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/sa...e/news-story/72f4a22dd26046b2399f3f9c34860643

Wests Tigers chairman 'absolutely convinced' NRL anti-vaxxers will have contracts terminated: https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/wests-...ey-kings/d6155ad0-6ced-4534-8706-983a96f5a3b8

NRL and NRLW players to confront governing body on womens game, new rules controversy: https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/rlpa-p...-maximum/032d1b43-262b-4328-ae29-a77e8ae61670

handyman2190

Bench
Most people are guessing that it's Zac Lomax.
Lomax is on big money,money we dont have,its wishful thinking ,plus TBH i dont think he is worth it ,mimoroski i actually prefer, he has been thrown pillar to post shifted around, but i have a feeling that he is developing into a special player,im gona pray its him.

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
Most people are guessing that it's Zac Lomax.
Interesting
Lomax is on big money,money we dont have,its wishful thinking ,plus TBH i dont think he is worth it ,mimoroski i actually prefer, he has been thrown pillar to post shifted around, but i have a feeling that he is developing into a special player,im gona pray its him.
Yes he probably is overpaid and overrated.

I get what your saying about Momorovski but he doesn't have speed.
Speed kills.
I don't care about reputations but any replacement must have speed.

southsport

First Grade
You keep saying that but Reyno is supposed to be on close to $1m and Gagai $650k/$700k so there should be something in the kitty?

handyman2190

Bench
You keep saying that but Reyno is supposed to be on close to $1m and Gagai $650k/$700k so there should be something in the kitty?
Reyno was on 750,gags on 700k but as botany B and B showed we have cap problems it was reported we only had 2m for 10 players, so we saved the 700k we offered AR and the 450k we offered gags,350k from sua, mago 150k
But we upgrade the goat, 250 for milf, so im not sure whats left but you have to admit,were not real active in the player market,which im disapointed about,but ,it is what it is

southsport

First Grade
Reyno was on 750,gags on 700k but as botany B and B showed we have cap problems it was reported we only had 2m for 10 players, so we saved the 700k we offered AR and the 450k we offered gags,350k from sua, mago 150k
But we upgrade the goat, 250 for milf, so im not sure whats left but you have to admit,were not real active in the player market,which im disapointed about,but ,it is what it is
Reported by who? The media don't know they are only guessing, the real figure for Reyno is said to be closer to $1m which surprised everyone, on top of that Mago, Burns, Su'a and some others are departing as well of course some others are stepping up.

handyman2190

Bench
Reported by who? The media don't know they are only guessing, the real figure for Reyno is said to be closer to $1m which surprised everyone, on top of that Mago, Burns, Su'a and some others are departing as well of course some others are stepping up.
I hadnt heard burns,has he signed elsewere?

Latest posts