What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Rabbitohs Rumours, Signings And News

Rsag85

Bench
It doesn't mean that there isn't money either, Dynamic outlined the situation very well imo.

sure mate, let’s just wait and see if this so called centre is coming in next year

funny how this rumour centre name hasn’t been said out loud or by any media outlets

southsport

First Grade
sure mate, let’s just wait and see if this so called centre is coming in next year

funny how this rumour centre name hasn’t been said out loud or by any media outlets
Are you really that naive, souths won't let the media get hold of anything, if the player doesn't get a release it won't happen but there is still a couple of spots in the top 30 to be filled from somewhere.

Rsag85

Bench
Are you really that naive, souths won't let the media get hold of anything, if the player doesn't get a release it won't happen but there is still a couple of spots in the top 30 to be filled from somewhere.

players wanting a release get leak out via the media and a high % know what team they will end up eg the young forward who just signed a new deal at the cowboys

nothing is secret

Ikonic

Juniors
To be fair cook hasn’t been his best and I wouldn’t be surprised if Korisau took his NSW jumper considering the link he was with Yeo/Cleary/Luiai.

callmack1

Staff member

handyman2190

Bench
Oh excuse me if I don’t want to dribble fantasy crap yeah whatever mate enjoy your forum ffsake there’s more to life than this
We enjoy talking souths, we enjoy speculation, this is a rumours thread, i dont know about the rest of my brethren ,though i suspect its true, im bored out of my head each off season, im so wrapped and in love with my club, ive got to worry about it and speculate and yes some critisism. But! This thread was not a truth lab,we are all guessing and talking and yes in some cases we argue and drop names, but its all for the good, and opinions even though we may not agree with all are important,Botany who ive had words with is an important part southy who i value greatly,Rsag who is well knowledged rocky, were is he? callmak etc all here are vital, if you dont like it please your not obligated, Leave us to our musings

CAFPOW

Juniors
No need to panic yet. It’s only Oct 23. But by March 9 and if Souths haven’t found replacement For the 10 players that left. Then we should be very very worried.

Last edited:

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
We enjoy talking souths, we enjoy speculation, this is a rumours thread, i dont know about the rest of my brethren ,though i suspect its true, im bored out of my head each off season, im so wrapped and in love with my club, ive got to worry about it and speculate and yes some critisism. But! This thread was not a truth lab,we are all guessing and talking and yes in some cases we argue and drop names, but its all for the good, and opinions even though we may not agree with all are important,Botany who ive had words with is an important part southy who i value greatly,Rsag who is well knowledged rocky, were is he? callmak etc all here are vital, if you dont like it please your not obligated, Leave us to our musings
Well said!

southsport

First Grade
No need to panic yet. It’s only Oct 23. But by March 9 and if Souths haven’t found replacement For the 10 players that left. Then we should be very very worried.
Most spots are already filled, only 2 more spots to fill in the top 30.

callmack1

Staff member
Last edited: