What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Rd1: Non Parra games

Suitman

Post Whore
Adam Peacock, very versatile, he's called A League, cricket and now this.

They used to have Andy Raymond and Jimmy Smith but theyve been flicked

I heard on MMM this afternoon that Andy Raymond is on board with them now. He is calling the Saints - Sharks game on Triple M tonight.

Suitman

Post Whore
Adam Peacock, very versatile, he's called A League, cricket and now this.

They used to have Andy Raymond and Jimmy Smith but theyve been flicked

Wow. First time I've heard of Adam Peacock calling RL. He has been the anchor for the A-League on Fox for years - ever since Mel McLachlan went to Channel 10, and then 7.
Cooper Cronk's Mrs Tara Rushton also held the job for a while for the A-League.

This season is the first season that Adam Peacock has called games for the A-League on Fox. He normally just hosted in the studio. They are short on commentators since they got rid of the best.........Simon Hill.

Peacock is quite laid back, and has a great sense of humour. Not sure re his knowledge of RL. He's a good presenter though.

DaveMc

Juniors
Early days and all that, but did anyone see anything from Stefano that’d make you disappointed he isn’t with us anymore? I thought he looked very average (again, caveat being that it’s only one game, round one, etc).

strider

Post Whore
Wow. First time I've heard of Adam Peacock calling RL. He has been the anchor for the A-League on Fox for years - ever since Mel McLachlan went to Channel 10, and then 7.
Cooper Cronk's Mrs Tara Rushton also held the job for a while for the A-League.

This season is the first season that Adam Peacock has called games for the A-League on Fox. He normally just hosted in the studio. They are short on commentators since they got rid of the best.........Simon Hill.

Peacock is quite laid back, and has a great sense of humour. Not sure re his knowledge of RL. He's a good presenter though.
He was rattling of stats about reserve graders today ... he's been studying up

Suitman

Post Whore
He was rattling of stats about reserve graders today ... he's been studying up

He's actually very professional. I always thought he was a football fan first and foremost though. Good to see that he has got into the NRL commentary. He's very good.