What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Rd3: Non Parra games

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
It's probably what they shoud do if the game is still deadlocked after golden point. Get each team to nominate their classiest urinator, and a target from the opposition and get the refs to judge on the basis of degree of difficulty, dehyrdation etc.
Guarantee it would be Munster from the Storms. He would be the one pissing on the back of your leg in the shower for sure.

Guarantee it would be Munster from the Storms. He would be the one pissing on the back of your leg in the shower for sure.

There was a bloke who lived around the corner from me when I was a kid, who used stand behind the side fence on his property and piss on passers by (Brian Turner I think his name was). He was amazing in terms of the speed with which he could get firehose type stream going. Not sure that that the poor chap made it to his 20s. The legends burn brightly but not for long.

Captain BF

Juniors
Surely there's no way that George Jennings can stay in the storm team. He doesn't compete for bombs at all, he's not quick and I've never seen him do anything remotely grubby at all.