What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Rd3: Non Parra games

I actually think the call on the kick off was right. It may become an accidental offside once the initial contact is made by the Storm player.

hindy111

Post Whore
Lets keep in mind both Storms trys come from mistakes by the ref as they missed knock ons.
It was a great game. A lot of big names out but still great footy. I suspect both these sides will be there come finals.

strider

Post Whore
I actually think the call on the kick off was right. It may become an accidental offside once the initial contact is made by the Storm player.
Offside by penrith? It cant be accidental, the guy infront played at it intentionally.

I dont care if its offside ... eat a bagfull melbourne

Offside by penrith? It cant be accidental, the guy infront played at it intentionally.

I dont care if its offside ... eat a bagfull melbourne

Yeh, he was intending to play at the ball, but it was hit into him by a Melbourne player hitting it (backwards) intentionally.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Christian Welsh! Wow!
Great game. First forward I'd chase when available. Just have to train the little bit of grub out of him. Love what he brings.

Gronk

Staff member
My only take from that game is how well the Storm 6 & 7 take the ball to the line and pass to runners in space. Lovely to watch.