What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Recruitment

Nerd

Bench
Broncs have one hand on the 2021 spoon.

Only 2 signings who aren't much and losing Fifita, ofahengahue and still seemingly offloading Lodge.

Who the hell is taking up the salary cap?

Kevvie will do well not to get the spoon in his first season.
I believe Ofahengaue was encouraged to look elsewhere by Broncos management not lost. Considering his very average form over the last few years it's probably a good thing as he was being paid around $500K a season but playing like a $250K a year player. Maybe a new club will bring back his form to what it was when he initially made it into first grade.

Bronco18

Juniors
Have we bought anyone since Motu Tony?
Big guns like David Mead, Dale Copley and John Asiata are all we need to surge back into the 8!

For anyone following the QCup, how does Reece Walsh look? Probably more youth isn’t ideal but apparently he was an Aus schoolboy, and we’re in need of a fullback (among many other things)...

Bronco18

Juniors
Do you think you guys will win more than 3 games?

I expect an attitude change from some as there was clearly no love for Seibold, plus quite a number of underperforming players will need a new contract at the end of the year.

But based on roster changes.... I can’t see much too improvement.

renouf

Juniors
Should be a better season, new (hopefully) better coaching staff, having Walters there should be good for the club, but whether it transforms into a good season is anyones guess. Seibold made an absolute mess of the place, that guy he use to have sitting beside him in the box (collecting stats I'm assuming), how much knowledge of the game did he have?

Nerd

Bench
With Walters as coach and Darius gone and surely our bad run with injuries is behind us so I'm hoping for a finish somewhere around 10-12th.

Tiger5150

Bench
Jimmy the jet is headed back your way also I'm hearing you've verbally agreed to Benji Marshall and its only a matter of time before a contract is finalized
(2 year deal)

AND I bumped into Scotty prince at the Roma train station he is looking fit! He plays heaps of touch footy, his body is in tip top shape. I think you guys should bring him back to partner Benji in the half's
That's a grand final winning half's pairing - exactly what your team needs

This post aged well......

Tiger5150

Bench
Sharks have entered the ballpark for Benji's services , if you guys are serious about getting Marshall and turning your club around you will need to bump your offer up from 400k to upwards of 450k also may need to make it a 3 year deal to insure you land him.

Sadly still no news on Scott Prince.

Where did Benjij end up at?

Tiger5150

Bench
Waynes last year at Redfern before he returns to brisbane bringing Benji along with him

Nah I can see Benji slotting in with the Souffs culcha and staying around in a coaching/mentor role like other role models like GI & Sam. He can help the young up and coming halves develop their "kick it dead on the third tackle" or "pass it into Row E" game. Money well spent.

League guru

Juniors
It appears that McCulloch has been released to St. George. I am sure management will be able to utilise this money to sign extended contracts for some more overrated, overpaid, undisciplined, coconuts.

renouf

Juniors
Should have kept McCullough for the experience, it took them long enough to sort it out, could have done it last year..

League guru

Juniors
Should have kept McCullough for the experience, it took them long enough to sort it out, could have done it last year..
Exactly, why does it take till now to sort it out. They now have little experience at hooker, half or fullback and a five eight that doesn't even try. Long season ahead for Kevie.

Latest posts