What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 RM Cup & Sydney Shield

Parraman2

Juniors
Yep you’re probably right lafai was probably signed using the money they were going to pay Williams with.
The Windsor RMC coach continues with his usual rubbish, making the SS coaches play his recruits, partly resulting in the Windsor SS team getting towelled up by brothers.

Did you not get picked again?

TigerDen

Juniors
Yep you’re probably right lafai was probably signed using the money they were going to pay Williams with.
The Windsor RMC coach continues with his usual rubbish, making the SS coaches play his recruits, partly resulting in the Windsor SS team getting towelled up by brothers.
Wolves were always going to do it hard against Brothers. With 6 players either suspended or injured and 2 playing Massey, changes had to be made. It should also be noted St Mary's, Bulls and Brothers dominate the comp and are the only teams with a positive points difference.

imgunawin72

Juniors
Wolves were always going to do it hard against Brothers. With 6 players either suspended or injured and 2 playing Massey, changes had to be made. It should also be noted St Mary's, Bulls and Brothers dominate the comp and are the only teams with a positive points difference.
Ok you reckon they had 6 players either injured or suspended, who the 6 players?

TigerDen

Juniors
Ok you reckon they had 6 players either injured or suspended, who the 6 players?
Bruce Ward, Siaosi Keates, Blake Faint - suspended all due back next round. Dermot McKiver-King broken ankle, Bradley Hogenboom concussion and the other I believe is Franco Paradiso. We certainly don't know who you are but we are all well aware of your lack of support.

Parraman2

Juniors
Shondre Le
Bruce Ward, Siaosi Keates, Blake Faint - suspended all due back next round. Dermot McKiver-King broken ankle, Bradley Hogenboom concussion and the other I believe is Franco Paradiso. We certainly don't know who you are but we are all well aware of your lack of support.

Shondre lee silva wasn’t named in RMC? I think even 18th man in shield was injured so they have been hit hard

Parraman2

Juniors
Shondre Le

Shondre lee silva wasn’t named in RMC? I think even 18th man in shield was injured so they have been hit hard

Hawky32

Juniors
Yates continues with his usual rubbish, making the SS coaches play his recruits, resulting in the Windsor SS team getting towelled up by brothers.
Ha ha you don’t know who I am mate

I think we'll save you the embarrassment by not naming names

Last edited:

imgunawin72

Juniors
Having an opinion is not a lack of support

Broncos93

Juniors

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member
Yet another reminder - take personal tiffs off this forum.

We won't hesitate to suspend or ban users who continue to air personal grievances on our boards.

Parraman2

Juniors
You've been posting about your dislike for Yates since 2018 when he was at Cabramatta.

https://forums.leagueunlimited.com/...flegg-rmc-shield.467262/page-49#post-13076813

Fair enough he's not every ones cup of tea but you either have a son who keeps following Yates despite not getting picked, or you've got a personal dislike of him that goes beyond football.

Bronco93 great detective work to reveal the true character.
Imagunawin- still think no one knows who you are? Embarassing

rightleftin

Juniors
T44oday's results:

RMC selection 38 Country Championship Selection 12

The game was titled as City vs Country and the teams wore the traditional jerseys, but that relies on Illawarra and Newcastle nor forming part of the Country as those teams squared off for "steel towns challenge" following this game.

The Country side was reasonable and applied some pressure for the first 10 minutes when they had the majority of possession but once the RMC got some possession they were too quick for their rivals and looked in total control with a 22-0. Country were more effective in the second half, and their captain, Jake Goodwin, winner of the NRL Rookie show when playing in Mounties lower grades, scored their second try, 8 minutes from the end to add some respectability to the score. The 6 players from St Marys all played well.

The later game suggests that Newcastle is the only centre outside Sydney that provide a strong competition, as Newcastle blitzed Illawarra 36-4.

Sydney Shield

Brothers 24 Belrose 20
Cronulla Caringbah 24 East Campbelltown 12

Brothers continued their good form that has prouced 6 wins from 8 starts, with reverses against the big guns, Hills and St Marys. After Belrose scored early, Brothers got into gear and scored 5 tries by the 50 minute mark to lead 24-6 but Belrose came back at them and when Jamie Buhrer scored 3 minutes from the end their win was threatened.

With all RMC teams having the week off, Wests sent 5 of their RMC squad to play with feeder, East Campbelltown but it wasnt enough to stop the combination from Caringbah and Glebe.

Last edited:

MountainMan

Juniors
Cabramatta's chances of finally getting a W in 2021 look to be slimming,after getting a thumping at the hands of Windsor.
Tyler Cassel had a strong return, bagging a double.Cabramatta on paper,have a pretty handy forward pack but look set to pick up the wooden spoon this season now.

West Magpies ran out to a 12-0 lead against Blacktown after only 8minutes before Blacktown sensationally lead 32-12 midway through the second half .West turned the tide and scored 4 consecutive tries to secure a entertaining victory.

Broncos93

Juniors
Mounties look to be far understrength from recent years. They've got a couple RMC regulars playing NSW Cup. Not sure they've got the depth to challenge Hills or Marys.

TigerDen

Juniors
Mounties look to be far understrength from recent years. They've got a couple RMC regulars playing NSW Cup. Not sure they've got the depth to challenge Hills or Marys.
Hills depth comes from their relationship with Norths. They average 4 players per game with the season high 8 when they flogged Wolves. They only had 2 players when they lost to Wenty. Do any other clubs carry these sort of numbers?

Broncos93

Juniors
I think most clubs have 4-8 players each week that train in New South Wales Cup squads.

I'd say Hills' line-up is pretty strong in its own right before it gets handy back up from North Sydney. Dom Reardon, Shane Kiel, Leva Li, Nicholls/Lewis + the most of the forward pack are all Cup quality players.

Latest posts