What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 RM Cup & Sydney Shield

rightleftin

Juniors
From early in the season, the comp seemed to splinter into 2 divisions, with a top 5 and then better form by the Silktails saw them take up the 6th spot but a few upsets in the last 2 weeks have changed the composition a bit with the apparent certainties now reduced to 3 - St Marys, Hills and Mounties - with 10, 9 and 8 wins respectively (Bulls have played an additional game).

Then there are 6 teams fighting for the other 3 spots - Wenty (6 wins), Glebe & Silktails (5 wins, 1 draw), Windsor & Blacktown (4 wins 1 draw) and Ryde Eastwood (4 wins).

Wests (3 wins) appear almost as unlikely as the winless Cabramatta.

Last edited:

rightleftin

Juniors
3 teams are dominating the SS - Hills, St Marys and Brothers - with 11, 10 and 9 wins respectively - both Hills and Brothers have played an additional game.

Again 6 teams are fighting for 3 positions - Cronulla Caringbah (6 wins), Moorebank (5 wins 1 draw), Wenty & Windsor (4 wins 1 draw), Ryde Eastwood (4 wins), Belrose (3 wins 1 draw)

Belrose were down 22-6 to Windsor not long before half time and ended up winning 32-28. After forfeiting 2 weeks ago, they managed to convince a sponsor, Maurice Kennedy, a former Fijian International, to play today.

Despite having a contingent from Glebe in the side, Cronulla Caringbah were unable to muster more than 15 players today.

Broncos93

Juniors
St Mary's look a fair different side to normal, a few key players missing.

I see a couple are up playing NSW Cup but it looks like they may have a few injuries?

rightleftin

Juniors
St Mary's look a fair different side to normal, a few key players missing.

I see a couple are up playing NSW Cup but it looks like they may have a few injuries?

4 changes from the team that flogged Wenty - Jake Toby - no doubt recovering from the incident that took him out of the Wenty game, Zac Greene - was one of the 2 St Marys players sinbinned after the all in brawl following the Toby incident, so probably suspended, Anton Iaria - in NSW Cup - regularly moves up and down grades, and Alex Myles.

But the replacements are pretty solid - Henry Seumanu - several years of RMC including playing in Rep team, Joe Tramontana - plenty of RMC with Blacktown, Daniel Brown - played several games this season, and Aiden Glanville.

Heard Beau Henry is appealing the severity of the suspension. Should count himself lucky after only getting a one week suspension last season for wiping blood over an opponent.

TigerDen

Juniors
FMD the bloke has massive anger issues...how does the metal fence get involved, were they walking off the field at the time?
Just watched a replay, saw Henry tackle the St Mary's player high, then hit that player with a left when he reacted to the tackle. An all in then insued but I didn't see anyone go onto a fence. The incident was still pretty bad though.

Broncos93

Juniors
Just watched a replay, saw Henry tackle the St Mary's player high, then hit that player with a left when he reacted to the tackle. An all in then insued but I didn't see anyone go onto a fence. The incident was still pretty bad though.
Yeah I had a look too and couldn't see any action hitting the fence. Henry absolutely clotheslined him though.

Broncos93

Juniors
Don't think so, he was sent off immediately and the visitor sheds are on the other side of the ground anyway. Maybe rightleftin can clarify?

rightleftin

Juniors
Don't think so, he was sent off immediately and the visitor sheds are on the other side of the ground anyway. Maybe rightleftin can clarify?
The brawl came on quickly so it was a bit of a blurr but the guy sitting next to me said that Toby went into the fence.

Where are these replays that everyone is watching ?

Latest posts