What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 RM Cup & Sydney Shield

welshmagpie

Juniors
I think you guys are grossly overestimating the interest. The clubs involved would all know and beyond that it's a handful of people. I agree it's annoying and unprofessional though.

surely interest would build though if things were better organised, structured and promoted? Not disagreeing with you but just looking at the flip side

rightleftin

Juniors
I think you guys are grossly overestimating the interest. The clubs involved would all know and beyond that it's a handful of people. I agree it's annoying and unprofessional though.

You could be right although I see that the NSWRL is claiming that the average viewership of Presidents cup livestream games in 2020 was 45,000. They are going to livestream 100 games in 2021 but apparently none in RMC or SS.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
surely interest would build though if things were better organised, structured and promoted? Not disagreeing with you but just looking at the flip side
100%
You could be right although I see that the NSWRL is claiming that the average viewership of Presidents cup livestream games in 2020 was 45,000. They are going to livestream 100 games in 2021 but apparently none in RMC or SS.
The average viewership wouldn't have been live, it would be overall viewers live and delayed - but it is still quite impressive. But I dare say it was also a byproduct of having less overall sport to watch (including other higher tier NSWRL comps that were canned)

Broncos93

Juniors
Few signings for Glebe/Newtown

Pete Nay (Asquith)
D'Rhys Miller (North Sydney/Asquith)
Dylan O'Connor (North Sydney)

Butts74

Juniors
I’m hearing Blacktown will be sending the blokes that don’t play Massey to brothers shield , is this correct ?

Few more signings

Ethan Parry - Mounties
Manaia Rudolph - Glebe
Adrian Ha'angana - Wentworthville
Dom Reardon - Hills Bulls
Matt Ryan - Ryde Eastwood
Tom Freebairn - Western Suburbs
Josh Daley - Mounties

Tigers1986

Juniors
Finally some updates from NSWRL

Presidents Cup this season will feature 3 conferences - Ron Massey Cup (Sydney), Newcastle (Northern Conference) and Illawarra (Southern Conference).

What that means for the bush teams (Dubbo & Rams) remains to be seen

Ron Massey Cup Trials

Saturday 20th February.

Western Suburbs v Ryde Eastwood Hawks @ Lidcombe Oval. 5pm

Saturday 27th February

Western Suburbs v Cabramatta @ Lidcombe Oval. 5pm

rightleftin

Juniors
Trials

Feb 13 At Holy Cross Ryde 2pm Ryde Eastwood SS vs Moorebank, at 4pm Ryde Eastwood RMC vs Mounties, Also Windsor vs Hills in RMC & SS, probably at Windsor saturday evening

Feb 20 at St Marys, 1pm St Marys SS vs Moorebank, 3pm St Marys RMC vs Mounties, 7pm Penrith NSW Cup vs Mounties

Feb 28 at hammondville, 1pm Mounties RMC vs Glebe, 3pm Moorebank SS vs Brothers