What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 SF 1 Fri - Manly 42-6 Sydney @ BB Print

Finals Week 2: Manly v Sydney

• Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles

Votes: 14 60.9%
  • Sydney Roosters

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can’t complain about our effort. Boys had a dig for most of the year and the experience the young guys received this season will put them in good stead for next year and young Walker has been a revelation. Congrats Manly. Hope you win next week and I’d like to come aboard your bandwagon.

Valheru

Coach
Panthers 2014. You should remember, they beat you week one to go to a prelim.

We have been through this one before. Pretty sure by finals they only had a couple missing.

I know Alderley has been shit posting all year but not sure what the resistance against the fact the roosters have been decimated by 7 season injuries including 3 retirements and a number of other long term injuries is about.

It has been a remarkable effort

soc123_au

Staff member
We have been through this one before. Pretty sure by finals they only had a couple missing.

I know Alderley has been shit posting all year but not sure what the resistance against the fact the roosters have been decimated by 7 season injuries including 3 retirements and a number of other long term injuries is about.

I agree it's been a fantastic effort from the Roosters this year. But you arent the first to go through a season like this and still perform.

blaza88z

Coach

They were always going to make the 8 though, this is probably the weakest comp in years in terms of depth, there are only about 4 teams who were/are a realistic chance.

Newcastle finished 7th with a -143 differential.

Latest posts