What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 SF 1 Fri - Manly 42-6 Sydney @ BB Print

Finals Week 2: Manly v Sydney

• Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles

Votes: 14 60.9%
  • Sydney Roosters

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Valheru

Coach
They were always going to make the 8 though, this is probably the weakest comp in years in terms of depth, there are only about 4 teams who were/are a realistic chance.

Newcastle finished 7th with a -143 differential.

Don't disagree the comp is weak and/or weird this season.

I doubt any of the other teams in the top 6 apart from melbourne make the 8 in our position though.

Last edited:

The_Frog

First Grade
Don't disagree the comp is weak and/or weird this season.

I doubt any of the other teams in the top 6 apart from melbourne make the 8 in our position though.
It's still a damn good side even with the outs. That's the sombrero for you. But they were always going to meet their match, it really should have been last week but the Titans couldn't do it.

soc123_au

Staff member
In the week 1 final Simmons Yeo Taylor Docker Peachey Wallace from the side that played round 1.
Docker played in the final I think. We were missing Tim Grant, Bryce Cartwright and Jimmy the Jet on top of the others missing though

Cockosh

Juniors
Not often I barrack for a team we just lost to but I’d be happy for manly to win it. Would be good to see Foran win it after an up and down career amd have always been a tapou fan. Beat souffs and deny Storm b2b. Would make a shit season bearable