What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 SF 1 Fri - Manly 42-6 Sydney @ BB Print

Finals Week 2: Manly v Sydney

• Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles

Votes: 14 60.9%
  • Sydney Roosters

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lockyno1

Post Whore
Roosters by 4

Manly flopped into the top 4 but the Roosters only just missed. Roosters will shut Tom down.

eagles4eva

First Grade
Drop Aloiai and bring in Sipley Des you plank
I'd actually drop Keppie, between him and JTurbo its half a dozen set restarts and penalties..

Unless Sipley is injured, just has way more go forward than Keppie..

Last edited:

welds2

Juniors
imagine if the Roosters still had Latrell to run out for them tonight, they would be favorites i think.

Bazal

Post Whore
Right, I figure I am going to need to be f**king munted for what's gonna go down tomoz so I've started already and locked in a BWS order as well.

Let's gone Cletus Turbo

eagles4eva

First Grade
Right, I figure I am going to need to be f**king munted for what's gonna go down tomoz so I've started already and locked in a BWS order as well.

Let's gone Cletus Turbo
Just started, hoping i'm a happy drunk in a few hours

eagles4eva

First Grade
Be very interesting how the Eagles turn up tonight, they would have been full of confidence last week and ended up getting absolutely smashed by the Storm.

This Year?

Immortal
I'm at work so won't see this live. So looking forward to chugging a few beers after work while kayoing the game and reading back through the thread.

Latest posts