What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 SF 2 Sat - Penrith 8-6 Parramatta @ BB Print

Finals Week 2: Penrith v Parramatta

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • Parramatta Eels

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

t-ba

Post Whore
Moses was one of the best on field tonight.
God I felt dirty typing that.

Yeah partook in some cross-country skiing tonight.

Still so mind boggling that he kept doing hit ups on the fourth tackle for a ten minute passage there.

Grapple

Bench
Ashley Klein has single-handedly eliminated Parramatta and no f**king Panthers fan can argue. What an absolute f**king disgrace.

6927ba101aa590764023c2e93bbf7692

roofromoz

First Grade
As a neutral I can say the Eels got absolutely dudded multiple times by the officials. BS stoppage, the interchange that shouldn't have been allowed, then robbed of the six again. Not to mention many earlier stuff ups like Klein inventing a knock on where it clearly went back from dummy half. I'm angry and I'm not even a fan.

Oh well the Panthers are going to get absolutely smashed by the Storm next week, they do not deserve to be there.

Looking forward to a PENRITH win next week then.

Exsilium

First Grade
It was a bloody good game guys.

Plenty was missed by Klein but overall, he let things go and the teams sorted it out.

Parra got a try against the run of play. Didn't show much else.

Munky

Coach
you can all argue about the refereeing all you like in this game
It doesn’t matter, based on performances tonight the storm will have their gf spot locked up by the 35th minute irrespective of who they played

Melbourne don't have the kicking game of Parra or Penrith.

I just hope we can minimise mistakes and avoid fatigue letting Grant/Smith running riot in the middle.

KOMORI

Bench
Question I have to ask, is why the 11ty billion Gallanesque crash plays on the line? Basically five hit ups and then a kick and hope play on the sixth… seemed to be a lack of attacking options inside the red zone and I feel that cost Parramatta tonight..

Latest posts