What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 - Squad, Signings, Re-signings

Gareth67

First Grade
Griffin is a smart operator, he will just stare him down and select him in reserve grade. 12 months in reserve grade with no hope of an extension is not what Norman would want. He want a big salary and if he performs for the Dogs, they might be silly enough to pay up.

Mate , Norman already realizes that he shall be playing a great number of next seasons matches in the C.Cup . He also realizes that there is every chance that this could be his last of playing for any team in the NRL full stop .

Armed with that knowledge he will rather collect the entire $875k for season 2021 with the Dragons C.Cup squad , before he is forced out of the NRL itself because of a lack of suitors .

At the moment he is ‘ hunkering down ‘ just like the world’s favorite politician - none other than the great Donald Trump , because he has exactly the same attitude as Trump and that is - “ I ain’t going nowhere ! “

possm

Coach
No matter what , this is his last big contract and he would be lucky to get even half of the 840k he is getting next season from 2022 onward. His salary next year then equates to 2 years future salary so he will do nothing to jeopardize it. To be any value to us letting him go would mean no more than 50% contract value payment to get rid of him. No one is going to give Norman 420k a year , he jinxes clubs when he dons their jersey and as i said before is a myth.A myth that has earnt over 2 million from the game. Good luck to him and shame on the Dragons for making this deal.
Even if Norman got a 300k contract, that would be about five times larger than what he'd get outside of football.

BLM01

First Grade
Griffin is a smart operator, he will just stare him down and select him in reserve grade. 12 months in reserve grade with no hope of an extension is not what Norman would want. He want a big salary and if he performs for the Dogs, they might be silly enough to pay up.
Well in this world we live in he has to be offered a contract by the Dogs before he gets to play for them
Griffin I am sure is a smart operator..but smarter than you gave him credit for in that statement

Inisai Toga

Juniors
So it looks like we’ve signed Trump.

He’ll add some size & sledging to our pack..

I’m just concerned about his ability to last more than one half & if he’ll listen to the orders from the coaching box.

Think he’ll be a depth signing at best.
Well done Millward!

be55

Juniors
Good Lawd man , I am glad that you spat that out ! Do you feel better now that you have got that crap out of your system ?

What any individual should truly be concerned about - regardless if Trump has been ‘ robbed ‘ or not , is quite simply that the man is a loose cannon ball on the rolling deck off a ship in a bluudy big storm .

To be more precise he is loosing his mind . The world has become a far more dangerous place due to his policies .

With him it’s either ‘ my way or the highway ‘ and you only need to look at just how many of his close advisors and heaven help those poor yanks now - the secretary of defense he has SACKED - TERMINATED .

Of defense , just who in the name of hell is looking after all of those ‘ nukes ‘ - or has Trump sold them off to Russia or perhaps another member of the 21st century axis of evil ? ( names excluded for national security reasons ) .

In short my friend , not only does America need a new President , but the entire world . The aggressive steps taken by our northern neighbors is quite similar to what occurred with Japan before the Second World War .

So forget about your statistics , Trump being robbed of victory and begin to concern yourself about a peaceful world .
Don't waste your time Gareth...his supporters worldwide believe Trump is the messiah...it has become nothing more than a cult at this point. Trump is the cult leader and his followers are his disciples who believe he has been sent by God (seriously do some research on that QAnon right-wing garbage that his supporters regurgitate, it will make your head spin)

His supporters being the brainwashed followers that they are, will never admit that Trump lost the election or acknowledge his obvious character and policy flaws, because to them, Trump is the shepherd and they are his sheep.

I guarantee you mate, most of his supporters are probably at home in the fetal position, playing YMCA on the loud speaker, bawling their eyes out trying to imagine that the last week has all been just a dream and that they are going to wake up tomorrow morning and the petulant manchild would have been re-elected...

Don't waste your time conversing with Trump supporters Gareth...it's like pissing in the wind mate, it is a complete waste of time...

They are all too far gone at this point...

RedV Resurgence

Juniors
Because it was cringe. And more to the point, completely unrelated to Squad signings for 2021

It’s a football forum son
Because it was cringe. And more to the point, completely unrelated to Squad signings for 2021

It’s a football forum son

Its the off season and members are discussing many non football topics and no one gets their messages erased.

Anyway by the 14 Dec Trump will have won.

Old Timer

Coach
If fit in 2021, T Sims could end up being our standout edge forward and come into contention for SOO again.
Little to no chance possm

Tariq had his moment in the sun and a good many have gone past him.

Time for him to be part of the prop rotation and be the "impact" player off the bench.

Gareth67

First Grade
Its the off season and members are discussing many non football topics and no one gets their messages erased.

Anyway by the 14 Dec Trump will have won.

Is that what happened to my post - it was erased ? The same as ‘ the great mans ‘ votes !

Sounds like one of those Zee Eye Eh conspiracies . :flushed:

Latest posts