What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 T20 WORLD CUP in UAE and Oman, Oct-Nov

Mr Spock!

Referee
Because kneeling for an anthem makes up for that...

The whole thing is a blatant political band aid. I have no problem with players choosing to kneel but forcing them is just marketing
Why do they need to be 'forced'?

The board wasn't happy with what they were seeing.....

This was against Australia....and even our guys all took a knee.

1635335228614.png

blaza88z

Coach
Namibia vs Scotland, I am sure it was fantastic for fans of either of those nations but as someone who watches cricket quite regularly, I think you would've been able to find better quality down at your local park on a Saturday morning

What an absolute luxury it must be to have them both in the same group for those teams in group 2

JJ

Immortal
Bangers might start regretting their home series on those wickets - guess they had their moments in the sun

Poms look strong imo

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Because kneeling for an anthem makes up for that...

The whole thing is a blatant political band aid. I have no problem with players choosing to kneel but forcing them is just marketing
I do find it quite ironic that that same board that is forcing their players to kneel to save the world from racism are the same people who are more than happy to select their teams on race. Hypocritical much???

King hit

Coach
I do find it quite ironic that that same board that is forcing their players to kneel to save the world from racism are the same people who are more than happy to select their teams on race. Hypocritical much???
And also deciding to play in stadiums that were probably built on the back of modern day slavery and human exploitation which is how the UAE and Qatar were built. They have got no credibility.