What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Trials

Goblin_Shark

Juniors
Most interesting year in a long time given Bomber is coaching for a contract and a few other players are trying to cement a spot or an extension.

Our trials are....

February 12
Sharks v Dragons: 5.30pm (AEDT) at PointsBet Stadium
(players with 12 games from 2020 or less)

February 27
Sharks v Bulldogs: 6pm (AEDT) at Netstrata Jubilee Stadium

Based on the first one being limited players the 2nd one will be the real deal. Let’s hope for no injuries and see what bomber has in mind.

Tiger Shark

Bench
I wonder if people can attend the PointsBet Game? Just open up the ET stand side.

Is that 12 games or less thing an agreement between the clubs or a stipulation by the NRL? Either way I like, there's a tonne of players who haven't played in over a year.

Stake Removed

First Grade
I wonder if people can attend the PointsBet Game? Just open up the ET stand side.

Is that 12 games or less thing an agreement between the clubs or a stipulation by the NRL? Either way I like, there's a tonne of players who haven't played in over a year.
It's a NRL stipulation
Moylan will be able to play both trials that should help

carinashark

First Grade
I don’t like the idea of putting a full side on ground even for 40 min. We should be looking at playing fringe players with NRL players mixed in over 15min quarters . I’ve seen so many injuries in trials over the years.

R-15-3

Bench
I’m all for playing everyone for as much as possible, if you worry about getting injured in a trial played with more rest periods, more players and less intensity then they arnt ready to play full on in rd1. Probably lessens the chance of getting injured in the early rounds if u get good minutes in trials. And if the go down in a trial there’s a good chance they would have in early rounds anyway.

yes, we have a team, just received an email about them.

https://www.sharks.com.au/news/2021/02/09/emerging-player-trial-v-dragons/

Sharks Team List
1. Luke Metcalf
2. Nene MacDonald
3. Mawene Hiroti
4. Kayleb Milne
5. Kayal Iro
6. Jack Williams
7. Braydon Trindall
8. Franklin Pele
9. Kyle Paterson
10. Daniel Vasquez
11. Teig Wilton
12. Josh Carr
13. Billy Magoulias
14. Monty Raper
15. Tom Hazleton
16. Jack Martin
17. Kade Dykes
18. Ryan Rivett
19. Jordan Samrani

shaggs

Coach
yes, we have a team, just received an email about them.

https://www.sharks.com.au/news/2021/02/09/emerging-player-trial-v-dragons/

Sharks Team List
1. Luke Metcalf
2. Nene MacDonald
3. Mawene Hiroti
4. Kayleb Milne
5. Kayal Iro
6. Jack Williams
7. Braydon Trindall
8. Franklin Pele
9. Kyle Paterson
10. Daniel Vasquez