What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022-23 off-season incidents

Fangs

Coach
Not too bad so far. Certainly not the off season from hell we have all become accustomed to.

Still a bit of time left to go. Its not an off season until Nate Myles defecates into a shoe.

Wb1234

Referee
Not too bad so far. Certainly not the off season from hell we have all become accustomed to.

Still a bit of time left to go. Its not an off season until Nate Myles defecates into a shoe.
Todd carney and Mitchell Pearce leaving the nrl will explain a big part of the quotes off season

Pneuma

First Grade
That was quicker than I thought. The charges are an absolute beat up. Bit of pushing and shoving.
I was hoping against hope it would be trivia like this. Thanks for posting. Much ado about nothing. Good old Daily Telecrap.

Tooooks

Bench
Controversy never escapes the keen eye of Phil Rothfield.

You saw it yourself?
No, heard it from someone else. It was such a minor thing I was expecting it wouldn’t hit the media until the clubs disclosed it to the integrity unit.

Fangs

Coach
No, heard it from someone else. It was such a minor thing I was expecting it wouldn’t hit the media until the clubs disclosed it to the integrity unit.

If it involves Latrell then its news. If his shoelace is untied it will make the papers.

Tooooks

Bench
You’re always going to make the news for this kind of thing if you’re that high profile. Not saying it’s right, but the players all know this.

Latest posts