What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Coaching Staff

Sir Galahad

Juniors
Not talking me thinking Obi type thinking
Oh yes I agree. Not a good way to be leading if he's always looking over his shoulder.

Often the most successful arent necessarily the best , but they are good at surrounding themselves with people who are the best at what they do.

Haffa

Oh yes I agree. Not a good way to be leading if he's always looking over his shoulder.

Often the most successful arent necessarily the best , but they are good at surrounding themselves with people who are the best at what they do.
Also allows for opportunities for his own growth and development. He’s not supposed to have the answer to every problem. A proper leader would happily take on some experienced guidance. AOB is not a leader.

Sir Galahad

Juniors
Also allows for opportunities for his own growth and development. He’s not supposed to have the answer to every problem. A proper leader would happily take on some experienced guidance. AOB is not a leader.
absolutely, and with the inexperienced support staff AOB has chosen I imagine there's a fair temptation to micro-manage.

If he's too busy steering the ship he's not plotting the course.

Silent Knight

First Grade
Arghhh , here's ta swim'n with bow legged women ......

pirate-ship-pirates-of-the-caribbean.gif

I know why. Because I drank it all watching the Knights try and play rugby league.

Knight Tales

Juniors
If Gardner was wanting to bring in a assistant the calibre of Flanno, then that is the minimum bar we should be setting for Peters’ replacement.

Knight Tales

Juniors
Hull KR must have seen our one out forward runs being dominated
followed by an ineffective bomb on the last straight to the back three and
thought, wow that's exciting,attacking Rugby League,let's play like that...
He’s replacing Tony Smith which is hilarious. One of the most successful coaches in the game’s history over there. Those Smith coaching talents were not limited to Brian either. His son Rohan just got the Leeds Rhinos gig.